Big Brother USA 11

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Big Brother USA 11

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 16 Syys 2009 20:31

Jordan voitti! Jordan voitti!! Jordan voitti!!! Jordan voitti!!!! JiiiiiiHaaaa!!!!! Kuva

Kyllä oli jännittävä se viimeinen HoH-kisa. Meni tiebrakeriin asti, mutta tällä kertaa oli tuuria mukana. Jes!! Jos Kevin olisi sen kilpailun voittanut, niin luultavasti nyt "juhlittaisiin" Kevinin voittoa.

Kaudesta jäi lopulta tosi hyvä maku suuhun. Paras kausi sitten kahdeksannen kauden. Kuva
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 17 Syys 2009 01:13

Woohooo! Kattelen finaalia, ja Jordan voitti just HoHhin! \o/ Nauratti pirusti kun laitto liitutaulun etee ja sit se kaatus, ja sit sai kuulla että arvas lähemmäs :D

Jos kattois loput finaalista, nyt on fiilikset suht korkeella ---->

EDIT: [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] sehän meni sit enemmän ku hyvin. Ja vielä Jeff voitti pikkusen suosituimpana asukkaana.

Oikeus tapahtu sekä jenkkilässä et briteissä tänä vuonna, saa nähä miten käy suomes.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 25 Syys 2009 12:01

Poika tuli!
Reality TV World kirjoitti: 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen gives birth to a baby boy

Big Brother host and The Early Show co-anchor Julie Chen and CBS president Leslie Moonves have welcomed their first child together -- Charlie Moonves -- who was born Thursday at 9:40AM in Los Angeles.

Kuva

"Mother and child are doing well," said CBS in a Thursday statement.

Chen announced in April that she was pregnant and subsequently revealed the baby's sex in July.

While the baby was due around October 4th, it came early -- but luckily for Chen it wasn't too early, as she had continued to helm Big Brother's eleventh season up until its live finale broadcast last Tuesday night.

Chen wed Moonves during a sunset ceremony at a private home in Acapulco in 2004 that was attended by only a small group of friends and family. He has three grown children with Nancy Moonves, his previous wife of 24 years. Moonves officially ended the marriage just prior to his wedding to Chen.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Syys 2009 17:36

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Kevin claims Natalie deserved BB US win

Kuva

Big Brother US star Kevin Campbell has claimed that the show's winner Jordan Lloyd did not work hard enough for her victory.

Waitress Jordan, 22, triumphed over her rival Natalie Martinez in the finale on Tuesday, picking up five jury votes from her fellow housemates and viewers at home.

Kevin, who finished in third place, was one of two housemates who chose to support Natalie instead.

Reflecting on the decision, the graphic designer told Zap2it: "Um, I know there's a lot of love for Jordan out there so I don't want to hate on her. [But] Jordan's not a fan of Big Brother, she never watched Big Brother and she just kinda fell into this.

"She was hanging on to Jeff [Schroeder] and I wanted to give my vote to somebody who actually hustled, somebody who was doing everything possible to win and I thought Natalie did that."

Kevin conceded that his opinion on Jordan might have been different if he had been given the opportunity to watch footage from the programme.

However, he then added: "I mean, my vote could've changed but I also wanted to give it to a fan of the show and Jordan's not a fan. She's like, 'What's Big Brother?' She didn't even know Julie's name. She found out the day she moved in that the host was Julie Chen."

Jordan's triumph was seen by 7.91m viewers on Tuesday night.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB US host hits back at 'rigging' claims

Kuva

Big Brother US host Julie Chen has rubbished claims that the show is fixed.

The presenter told readers of her EW blog not to believe rumours that producers favoured certain contestants and tried to influence eviction votes this year.

Addressing fans in her latest entry, Chen commented: "Big Brother is not rigged. I think the scandal of the '50s gameshow Quiz Show was a lesson for all as to why you cannot rig a gameshow. It's illegal!

"Plus, it would defeat the concept of Big Brother. Our show is about human behaviour and the consequences of that behaviour. Sometimes the good guys win, sometimes they don't.

"It's like life. If it was rigged, the show would be boring and predictable! The drama is in the surprise of what happens every week - be it something you're happy about or not."

Waitress Jordan Lloyd triumphed over rival housemate Natalie Martinez in Tuesday night's finale. Her victory was seen by 7.9m viewers.
Viimeksi muokannut Spencer, 27 Syys 2009 17:56. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Syy: Yhdistin 2 uutista samaan viestiin.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Loka 2009 17:00

tvfanatic.com kirjoitti:Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder: From Big Brother to The Bold and the Beautiful

From real fighting inside a house to pretend fighting on set.

Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder, known to reality TV fans from their time on Big Brother, will make a cameo on tomorrow's episode of The Bold and the Beautiful.

Talking to People about her acting debut, Lloyd said: “Oh my God! I was so scared! I’ve never acted or anything like that. I only had one line, but I was like, ‘Please get this right, don’t mess up!’”

Kuva
Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder

Jeff, meanwhile, said he was calm and collected - until he got a glimpse of the wardrobe.

“It was an ’80s flashback. So I was wearing a vest attached to my shirt, and black pants with glitter thrown in there. I looked like a pirate, and not a cool pirate, but like a five-dollar costume you buy just before Halloween at the grocery store.”
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 03 Joulu 2009 14:44

Huhujen mukaan Jeff ja Jordan osallistuu seuraavaan Amazing Raceen. Tai ei enää ilmeisesti huhuja, vaan vahvistettua tietoa. Mielenkiintoista!

Kuva

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 03 Joulu 2009 14:59

^ Oijoijoijoi, hyvähyvä. Kuva Toivottavasti pärjäävät hyvin.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 21 Tammi 2010 20:39

tvwatch.people.com kirjoitti:Big Brother Sweethearts Jeff & Jordan to Compete on The Amazine Race

Kuva

There will be some familiar faces competing on the new season of The Amazing Race!

Big Brother winner Jordan Lloyd and her fan-favorite boyfriend Jeff Schroeder will make up one of the 11 teams racing almost 40,000 miles on the 16th edition of the show, which premieres Feb. 14 (8 p.m. EST) on CBS.

Departing from Los Angeles, the teams will have to make their way on public transportation to LAX, where they’ll hop a flight to their first destination, Chile, where they’ll face one of the most daunting Roadblocks in the show’s history, according to a CBS press release.

Also competing: Caite Upton, the former Miss South Carolina Teen USA who became a YouTube sensation after flubbing her answer to a question from pageant judges. Now a model, she’ll race with her boyfriend Brent Horne.

To learn more about the contestants — including a pair of undercover detectives, a World Series champion coach and his daughter, and cowboy brothers — competing on The Amazing Race, watch the video below.
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother USA & Kanada”