Big Brother USA 11

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Big Brother USA 11

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Syys 2008 13:31

Taas ollaan reilusti etuajassa, mutta...
BBspy USA kirjoitti:Big Brother 11 for midseason?

Kuva

TV Guide has the next installment listed for a midseason premiere despite a poor performing Big Brother 9 and a modest Big Brother 10.

While CBS hasn’t released any information regarding an eleventh installment of the hit TV series TV Guide has Big Brother 11 listed as a returning midseason show on CBS. (TV Guide even has their BB11 page up.)

Some countries have had success with two editions of Big Brother a year while some may have led to viewers becoming tired of the format. The British edition of Big Brother is the only English edition of Big Brother to have success airing the show two times a year (one Celebrity edition and one main edition).

The first winter edition of Big Brother USA proved to be one of the worst performing and low rated seasons since the major alterations to the nomination/eviction process that occurred during Big Brother 2.

The current summer installment Big Brother 10 has performed modestly in the ratings, growing in viewers with each episode and performing well for CBS in both key demographics.

Is TV Guide jumping the gun? Will CBS give Big Brother like its is doing with Survivor? Or will Big Brother remain a summer only series until the next strike hits?
BB USA Format Guide

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(U.S.)#Format
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother USA 11

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Syys 2008 13:48

tvweek.com kirjoitti:CBS Orders 11th Season of 'Big Brother'

"Big Brother" will be back next summer.

Just days after wrapping a successful 10th season, CBS has confirmed that its long-running reality soap opera has been renewed for an 11th cycle. The news was announced to "Brother" staffers Thursday night at the show's wrap party in Studio City, Calif.

The renewal doesn't come as much of a surprise, given "Brother's" solid performance this summer. Airing three times per week, the show regularly delivered CBS's best ratings of the night with its Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday broadcasts. Its finale attracted nearly 8 million viewers, down from last summer's swansong but up compared with the show's 2008 spring finale.

While CBS has traditionally aired "Brother" once a year, during the summer, the network launched an in-season edition of the show earlier this year as a way of filling programming gaps caused by the writers' strike.

Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan are the executive producers of "Brother," which is produced in association with Endemol USA.
You´re welcome!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 26 Syys 2008 14:47

Hyvä, että tekevät vain yhden BB:n ensi vuonna. :tu Se talviversio oli kyllä todellinen floppi. :td

calderyon kirjoitti:Taas ollaan reilusti etuajassa, mutta...
Noin 10kk etuajassa. :)
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 27 Syys 2008 04:54

Spencer kirjoitti:Hyvä, että tekevät vain yhden BB:n ensi vuonna. :tu Se talviversio oli kyllä todellinen floppi. :td
Eipä tuo taitaisi mahtuakaan ensi kevättalvella minnekään kun ei ole käsikirjoittajien lakkoa...

Eikö tämä jenkkien "BB" ole yleensäkin aikamoinen floppi?
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 27 Syys 2008 08:51

Tirkka kirjoitti:Eikö tämä jenkkien "BB" ole yleensäkin aikamoinen floppi?
Ei suinkaan! Nyt on ollut 2 huonohkoa kautta putkeen, mutta sitä ennen oli 3 erittäin hyvää kautta putkeen. Katsojaluvut ovat myöskin edelleen hyviä (keskiarvo 6.49m). Voisi melkeinpä sanoa, että paremmin BB:llä menee Jenkeissä kuin esim. Briteissä tai Ausseissa.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 27 Syys 2008 19:53

Spencer kirjoitti:
Tirkka kirjoitti:Eikö tämä jenkkien "BB" ole yleensäkin aikamoinen floppi?
Ei suinkaan! Nyt on ollut 2 huonohkoa kautta putkeen, mutta sitä ennen oli 3 erittäin hyvää kautta putkeen. Katsojaluvut ovat myöskin edelleen hyviä (keskiarvo 6.49m). Voisi melkeinpä sanoa, että paremmin BB:llä menee Jenkeissä kuin esim. Briteissä tai Ausseissa.
Viime vuotinen kausi ainakin jäi kesken koska oli niin totaalista paskaa. Ja Saatanahan sen sitten voitti. Toista kautta Jenkkien BB:tä en sen ansiosta aio koskaan katsoakaan. :thumbsdown
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Huhti 2009 17:05

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Julie Chen announces pregnancy

Kuva

Julie Chen, the presenter of the American version of Big Brother, has announced that she is expecting a baby with her husband, CBS president Les Moonves.

She confirmed the news live today on The Early Show, CBS’s morning news programme, and revealed that her due date is October 4th. The child will be her first with Moonves, who has three children from a previous relationship.

Chen also said that she will continue to present Big Brother during her pregnancy, with the eleventh series of the show set to begin in July.

Congratulations, Julie!
You´re welcome!

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 23 Huhti 2009 17:13

calderyon kirjoitti:Julie Chen ... is expecting a baby with her husband, CBS president Les Moonves.
Siinähän se sitten selvisi miksi noin huono juontaja on Jenkki-BB:n juontajana. :lol:
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Touko 2009 01:05

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:First Big Brother 11 USA advert airs

Kuva

The first promo for the upcoming eleventh season of Big Brother USA debuted on CBS last night during the Survivor finale.

Each year, the early promos feature footage from past editions with a theme (BB9’s was ‘Dirty Little Secrets’, BB10’s was ‘Together Again’). Big Brother 11’s sums up why viewers love the show.

Interestingly, it refers to the series as simply ‘Big Brother’, without the number at the end, unlike previous years.

You can see the ad here:

Promo 1

Big Brother 11 begins in July.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 25 Touko 2009 23:12

welovebigbrother.com kirjoitti: House Calls Canceled for Big Brother 11

CBS.com’s online talk show, House Calls, has been canceled for the BB11 season. The host, Gretchen Massey, revealed this information to us via her MySpace blog:

Subject: House Calls Canceled!
Body: Just wanted everyone to know, there’s no more House Calls! They couldn’t find a sponsor and have decided not to go forward with it during this season of Big Brother.

Sorry to all our fans - I’ll miss you!

Gretchen

You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Touko 2009 14:50

bbspy kirjoitti:Big Brother 11 USA premieres July 9

Kuva

Network sources from CBS has revealed plans regarding CBS’ summer schedule today. The 11th season of Big Brother will premiere Thursday, July 9th at 8 PM ET/7 PM CT.

After the premiere Big Brother will air on Sundays & Thursdays at 8 PM ET/7 PM CT and Tuesdays at 9 PM ET/8 PM CT. CBS will also begin to shuffle their schedule around next month, moving returning shows to their new fall home.

Meanwhile in Canada, Global has released information regarding Big Brother 11 in Canada. Global will simulcast Big Brother along with CBS and for this season viewers can watch episodes online and on VOD after the broadcast premiere of each episode when the show returns on July 9th.

CBS is expected to make an official announcement regarding Big Brother and its spin-offs House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show and Big Brother: After Dark next month. Big Brother: After Dark may be confirmed as early as June 2nd when Showtime releases their tentative schedule for July.

CBS also released a new advert for the upcoming season on May 21st during their daytime programming block.

Advert 2
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Kesä 2009 20:27

bigbrothernetwork.com kirjoitti:Big Brother 11 HouseGuest Count Revealed

Kuva

CBS has revealed to us that Big Brother 11 will feature 12 houseguests! There had been a lot of speculation after Julie Chen informally announced there would be 10 houseguests. Thankfully that turned out to not be true or we’d lose a few precious weeks of BB11 fun.

Tipster Heather also learned that Big Brother will announce the 12 houseguests in the first week of July, much as we’d expect but always good to have it confirmed by CBS. Less than 4 weeks until we know!
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 12 Kesä 2009 21:45

bigbrothernetwork.com kirjoitti:Big Brother 11 Punditry: Evel Dick Returns With Janelle

Kuva

Big Brother fans have something new and awesome to look forward to this summer with Big Brother 11. BBDish has just shared the news that BB8 champion Evel Dick and BB6 & BB7 dominator Janelle will be joining forces for a weekly look at what’s going on in the BB house:

I [Evel Dick] will also be doing a weekly webcast with Janelle to fill the void left by the Cancellation of Housecalls.

It will be a call in show that will talk about the feeds and anything and everything else going on in the house and being talked about on the internet.

I will be in studio while Janelle will be in NYC, but will be as good as sitting next to me co-hosting the show (well, as good as for you people, but I am getting jipped.)

We will also be doing a “He said, She said” type blog or column.

If I had to pick 2 of the top players from Big Brother history to become BB11 pundits then it’d be Evel DIck and Janelle. This should be a real treat and hopefully something that CBS will endorse so it can have a bigger platform.

Speaking of “Real,” the fun with Evel doesn’t stop there. ED has informed us that he’ll be back on the RealPlayer Superpass live feeds so subscribers can catch his weekly webcast just like last year. As if you needed anymore encouragement to sign up for the live feeds and get the entire Big Brother 11 experience.

Big Brother is almost here! Register now for the Big Brother Forum, sign-up for the free Big Brother updates, and start following us on Twitter so you never miss a BB11 event all summer long.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 12 Kesä 2009 21:53

bbdish.blogspot.com kirjoitti: Major Improvements to the Big Brother 11 Live Feeds

Good Evening Big Brother Lovers! Happy Tuesday & Happy 30 days til the Premiere of Big Brother 11. Can you stand it?!

30 days from now, we'll all be here getting to know all the new BB11 Houseguests on the Premiere Show. Then, a little while after that, the live feeds'll spark up, and we'll start to learn who they really are... or, who they are under incredible pressure, claustrophobia and paranoia, anyhow. ;)

Of course, while the premiere is on, many of you will already have staked out your spots in your favorite live feed chat rooms, waiting for that magic moment when after sooo many months, the live feeds come back on, and in an instant, we're miles ahead of the tv only audience, and we learn who's up on the block, and maybe even who won the 1st PoV! And we'll be here with you, watching every juicy moment!

Speaking of juicy, I made a promise a couple days ago about some new info, and I just got the go ahead to reveal some of it. ;)

First up, yes! We we will have the early bird deal available for you again, right here on BBDish. Pretty soon, actually. OK.. now on the the big stuff...

Feeders!! Hold on to your hats. The fine folks at real have made some really cool improvements to the live feeds interface. You're gonna love it! I already do.

Don't even think about copying and pasting this elsewhere. One or two lines and a link, that's all we ask.

OK, Here's what I know so far... My favorite improvement is gonna be called either the Calendar or the Flashback or the Time Machine, and while you may already be getting the gist of it just from the name, allow me to explain how it's gonna work.

Let's say some HG's head explodes while you're at work, you'll be able to plug in the time it happened, and go back to view it. Let's say the HoH reveal is taking too long, and you've just got to go to sleep. No problem. Just plug in the time you want, or the time your ever loving dishchicks have told you to look for, and poof, there you are.

Let's say you're reading the overnight report, and while we've posted screencaps of HGx and HGy getting busy or getting caught coming out of the shower or having a big fight, pics just aren't enough for you. You want to see how it all happened! Now you can, right there within the Big Brother Interface on Superpass. If you're reading this anywhere but http://bbdish.blogspot.com, it's been plagiarized & stolen. Come to the source!

Here's the mock up of what it's going to look like:

Kuva

So, per the instructions, you pick a month and day, select an hour to view, select a camera and click submit. Easy, peasy, done!

Pretty cool, right?! 3 cheers for whatever they're gonna call this feature. I think they're leaning toward Flashback, but I dig the Time Machine.

My immediate questions are these:
1. Once I've chosen an hour to view, can I then fast forward it to get to the part I want?
2. Can I pause and rewind within this feature?
3. Will every moment of every day and every feed be available from start to finish, or is there a time limit of 1 month for archiving?

Actually, my 3rd question has already been answered. Not only will every moment of BB11 be available, every moment of Big Brother 10 will be too!

Extremely cool!

Anyhow, moving right along, the presentation of the rooms has also been upgraded. No longer will you have to go to quad to see what's going on everywhere, or flip from feed to feed. Check this out!

Kuva

Instead of it saying 1, 2, 3, 4, Quad, there are actual pictures of each feed, all in a row, so you can tell who is where and where you want to be! Sweeeeeet!!

I've been advised that the small feeds will be security camera-esque in presentation quality, but.. who cares? They'll get us where we need to be without flip flopping around!

As you can see, the Quad Cam is still available as an option too!

Kuva

In the pic above, take notice that along the bottom are a line up of videos. To my understanding, this is where key moments of the season will go, accessible all the time and changing frequently. Big Fights, Funny Escapades, Burlesque Shows??

Who knows what this season will bring?! The sure thing is this: BB11's gonna rock, and Real just made it even better.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Kesä 2009 15:46

bigbrothernetwork.com kirjoitti:Big Brother 11: Ask BB11 Houseguests A Question

Kuva

The cast for Big Brother 11 may still be in flux, but whoever ends up in the BB11 house already has their first task decided: answering your questions! CBS has offered up a very cool opportunity that I don’t remember seeing before in any season. You can pose any question to the future Big Brother contestants and you just might see your query show up in the HG interviews!

Do you have something you want to ask the new Big Brother houseguests? Submit your burning questions by replying to this thread by Thursday, June 25 and we’ll get them answered in our one-on-one “You Ask They Tell” interviews with the new houseguests!

Very cool. The deadline is 6/25/09, so hurry and pose your best question to CBS. Then be sure to tell the rest of us in the comments below what you want to hear from the Big Brother 11 houseguests!
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Kesä 2009 15:50

realitybbq.com kirjoitti:Grodner Dishes On Big Brother 11

Allison Grodner (Executive Producer) was interviewed this morning on the John Jay & Rich Show and spilled a few interesting tidbits. You can listen to the full interview here.

Here’s a rundown of the more interesting stuff from the interview.

- Allison Grodner says that there were alot of interesting people in the house for media day who work in television, print, internet media, etc. “Some fun people, really interesting.” She says that the footage will be released shortly. This means we should be seeing the new house soon.

- The entire cast has been chosen. “Everyone is in. We’ve got a cast, we’ve got the twist, the new house. It’s exciting.”

- More on the twist: “I can tell you that this season is different. The twist this season is unique, as always. It is incredibly relatable. I think everyone will be able to identify with this twist. That is all I can tell you. There’s also something else happening on premiere night that’s unprecedented that will be alot of fun. You’re going to hear more and more about this as we approach the premiere date.” Allison says that she can’t release any information about the twist until the cast is in sequester, but as soon as they’re under lock and key, all the information will be revealed.

- More on the house: “The house is gorgeous. It’s a modern house this season, and we’re going green. Eco-friendly.” (Eh… I’m not so sure about this, LoL)

- Julie Chen will be hosting all season, despite her pregnancy. Allison jokes that Chenbot’s baby will be the surprise 14th houseguest.
(Interesting that she mentions 14 houseguests since we’ve been told there will only be 12…)
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Kesä 2009 15:56

bigbrothernetwork.com kirjoitti:Big Brother 11 Preseason News Round-Up

Kuva

With less than 3 weeks until the season premiere of Big Brother 11 the rush of news is going to really start to build. This week there were a lot of little stories that crept out so here they are all piled together:

* Move over Evel Dick & Janelle. RealNetworks is going to be offering a weekly commentary show starring BB9 houseguest Chelsia Hart and Missy Zeigler only available on the live feeds. If Big Brother Network sells the most live feeds preseason then all of you get an exclusive, 1-hour webchat with Chelsia, the Easter Egg smasher herself!

* The Big Brother 11 house has been completed. CBS toured the newly redone future prison for 12 though no pictures were released. You can expect those photos a week or two before the BB11 season premiere.

* Friday is “Media Day” in the new BB house where a dozen-plus media members will play out a fast paced version of the Big Brother game. Somehow this event never seems to get much attention.

* Live studio audiences return to eviction night and you can attend! Sign up to get tickets from OCA who has tickets starting with the July 16th episode, our first eviction!

* CBS confirmed the houseguest count will be at 12 for Big Brother 11 with their latest commercial which you can watch below. Didn’t I already promise you that?

* RealNetworks rolled out their Early-Bird special with the entire season of Big Brother live feeds for just $30. Details here on how you can double down with $30 in free mp3’s with your feeds subscription.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Kesä 2009 16:09

bigbrothernetwork.com kirjoitti:Big Brother 11 House - First Details Revealed

The Big Brother 11 house has been completed and partially explored thanks to Friday’s “Media Day” where a dozen media members played out a 12-hour version of the Big Brother game. While those temporary houseguests are on an embargo from providing details of the events there have been a few leaks regarding the the BB11 house itself.

Every year the theme and style of the house is cause for much speculation and excitement because of its potential for implications of the season’s theme or twist. This year’s supposed theme for the house, whether or not it impacts the seasonal twist is unknown, is “going green.”

BBDish broke the story thanks to an anonymous tipper, so as with all rumors take caution until we get visual confirmation:

Kitchen table looks like a canopy tree. Whole kitchen/dining area looks like a forest (?) with fake grass from the backyard as “carpet.”

Living room has huge rocking chairs that recline. No couch. A huge triangular tank (at least 8 ft. tall) is nestled in the corner and filled with jelly fish. Textured walls sparkle different colors like fiber-optic.

Bathroom looks like a public restroom with urinals along the wall, but they don’t work. Green tile floors. Shower doors are completely see-through with only enough curtain to cover one side at a time.

BBDish has more details here if you’d like to read more on the house rumors.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Kesä 2009 22:29

bigbrothernetwork.com kirjoitti:Big Brother 11 Twist Rumor: Freaks & Geeks

Another day, another Big Brother 11 rumor. Today’s is a bit more exciting than yesterday’s as it confronts the ever mysterious seasonal twist (or theme, if you prefer). Insider tipster, “CornerOffice,” over at RealityBBQ has released two bits of juicy BB11 gossip:

The House Guests enter the house on July 5th.

As far as the twist, I’ll ask you a question. What clique were you part of in High School?

HGs moving in 4 days in advance of the Big Brother 11 premiere is not too exciting, but the second bit is: cliques. Does this mean we’ll have a “Freaks & Geeks” styled twist with the jocks on one end of the table and the 12-sided die owners at the other? We’ll know in a few weeks when the cast is announced.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Kesä 2009 22:45

onlinebigbrother.com kirjoitti:Big Brother 11 Spoilers - Is Sheila going to be on BB11?! Pro’s vs. Rookies season?!

Kuva

Recently posted on Big Brother Sheila’s MySpace blog was the following plea for help; Sheila is looking for some one that can take care of her Dog “kitty” for 3 MONTHS while she is “away traveling”. Could CBS be planning a Pro’s vs. Rookies season, it seems extremely coincidental that big brother starts in less than 2 weeks and lasts for 3 months and she is going to be away “traveling” for the same period of time. May be just a coincidence or may be a clue to this seasons twist!? Is she some how going to be involved in the show? I for one, truly hope not, I don’t know about you but I found her to be pretty annoying. But as CBS says “Expect the Unexpected!!” What do you think?! Honestly I think its just a coincidence and nothing more….

Here is the blog entry:

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Save Kitty’s Life!!!!!

Current mood: Kuvasad

Ok, Mick has a great place near his school!!! But, Kitty needs a good home!! She’s a great dog! But, she can not be with other dog’s!! I will be traveling for 3 months and don’t have a place for her!! Please, Help!!! I have 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Sheila & Mick & Kitty IDA0767515 1(888) 452-7381 West Valley Chatsworth Ca. 91311
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Kesä 2009 22:50

onlinebigbrother.com kirjoitti:Big Brother 11 Rumors Everywhere, 13+ Housguests, Trannys, going Dutch and returning Favorites

Kuva

Big Brother 11 Internets rumors are running amok. We’ve heard almost everything this time from Rob and Amber appearing to Sheila getting dragged back in, however contrary to what the title says theres no Tranny rumor…. yet.

Rumor 1 13+ Houseguests Favorites return

13+ Houseguests - Reality TV BBQ has a seer (Corner Office) posting on their forum they have a solid reputation for giving out legit information. here is what they had to say.

“The 12 House Guests who haven’t been in the house before will be sequestered on Sunday.”

Kuva

From the wording of Corner Office’s post it makes one think that there are 12 NEW Big Brother players and perhaps a old favorite… Like Sheila. When the timing and schedule of the show is factored in it seem fairly possible. Ponder this….. Survivor premieres September 17th which opens up Tuesday September 15th as the finale. Counting the days in between (68days ~10weeks or 10 evictions) and than talking into account Double Eliminations you could see them casting 13 or maybe 14 houseguests. What better way for them to PUMP up ratings than have us all vote which BB couple we wanted to enter the house 4 weeks in.

Going Dutch

House is rumored to be split in 2 like survivor. The houseguests will start with no prize money and through competitions have to increase the prize money and compete for HOH and POV. The is identical to two season of Dutch Big Brother. Dutch Rules divided the house in permanent groups.

From Wikipedia

The housemates were divided in two permanent groups. One group lived in a luxurious part of the house, the other group lived in poverty. On unexpected times a battle was announced, in which the two groups could fight for the right to live on the rich half. Each group had a captain with special duties and privileges (a Head of Household before that name was coined). At any moment each participant was free to challenge his leader in a captains-battle.
The series started out with only six housemates. The others were secluded in a villa in Spain and were only gradually introduced. Each new twosome started with a battle to determine which group they became part of. In Spain, where there were no cameras
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Kesä 2009 16:35

realitybbq.com kirjoitti:Big Brother 11 Twists Revealed!

First up, we have a theme throughout the house this year – called “The Have and The Have-Not’s”. You should be able to get the general idea regarding what that’s about from the name.

Now to much talked about High School theme that has caused various rumors to spread out over the internet. Here is how it will work:

Big Brother has cast people who they believe represent some typical high school stereotypes. However, it will not be Big Brother pairing them up. Once they enter the house, they will be told to form the cliques themselves – Big Brother will not force them together like Big Brother 9. In other words, Big Brother could have cast someone that they see as a Jock but the houseguests could decide that they are a “geek” instead.

Once these cliques are formed, they will play as teams for a while, but they will eventually split off into individuals and play the Big Brother Game by themselves.
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother USA & Kanada”