Big Brother Australia 2014 - Uutiset

Vastaa Viestiin
calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Big Brother Australia 2014 - Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Syys 2014 14:53

Uutisia ja uutislinkkejä koskien uusinta Big Brother Australian kautta.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother Australia 2014 - Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Syys 2014 15:09

Behind Big Brother kirjoitti:BB Storming into action September 7th - A storm, stairs and super-sized palms?

Big Brother 2014 will be launching on September 7th, for those who are lucky enough to acquire launch show tickets at Dreamworld. Everyone else will need to wait until September 8th for the TV premiere on Nine.

The pre-season promo campaign has been slow to start this year, but is expected to storm into action tonight from 7:30 pm. We’ve been given a teaser of what is to come in the promo.

With a much later start date this year, information has been scarce. But here’s what we do know:

“A STORM IS COMING” – That’s BB’s promo campaign.

BB launches on September 7 (Sunday), with a TV premiere of September 8 (Monday). Launch tickets on sale now – UPDATED: Tickets are now restricted to those with a presale code. You’ll have to wait until the 18th if you do not have a presale code.

The launch is spread over two days, with the final few housemates entering during the first live show of the season, titled The Storm Has Arrived, to air on September 9 (Tuesday).

Big Brother will be airing later, at 8:30 pm, on some nights due to Nine’s other reality show The Block airing at the same time of year in BB’s usual timeslot and extended news/current affairs.

Lisää...

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/08 ... ember-7th/
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Syys 2014 15:43

Behind Big Brother kirjoitti:Big Brother storm forecast for 8:40

UPDATED: Now with details of Friday and Sunday shows

The TV broadcast of the BIG BROTHER 2014 Launch Show is slotted in for 8:40 pm on September 8, and 8:40 pm is the magic number for the rest of the week.

Power Trip Storm CloudBig Brother fans have been longing for a later timeslot for years, and with a start time after the 8:30 watershed, Channel 9 have an opportunity to air more mature Big Brother content under the “M” classification.

However, with the later slot apparent only from extended nightly news and ongoing scheduling clashes with The Block, Channel 9 has opted to keep Big Brother with a PG rating – and BB looks all but likely to resume in an earlier evening slot once The Block is finished.

Big Brother 2014 is alleged to air six days a week, after the official site revealed that producers have 12 hours to “turn around the Daily Show from 24 hours of footage, six days per week.” This is positive news as it means Big Brother will once again have just one day of the week off air. This ought to avoid a repeat of last year where consecutive days of no BB show led to entire weekends of house action never making it to air.

UPDATE: The Sunday Telegraph confirms Big Brother’s weekly schedule will be Sunday-Friday, with Sonia hosting a 9PM “Sunday night BB”. As previously reported, Evictions will be on Tuesdays. Nominations will occur during Wednesday’s daily show which explains its longer run time, with daily shows to air on Thursday and Friday.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/08 ... 840-daily/
Behind Big Brother kirjoitti:BB storm will last 80 days and 80 nights

Among the changes are Tuesday Evictions and a new weekly 'Monday Night Live' show

EXCLUSIVE: Big Brother 2014 will last just 80 days, making it the shortest Big Brother Australia ever. The finale will take place on Wednesday, November 26th, which is also the final week of the OzTAM television rating period.

A LATER TIMESLOT will last only until approximately the 6th week, around the same time as The Block: Glasshouse is expected to draw to a close, where Big Brother will then resume in an earlier timeslot.

EVICTIONS will be held on Tuesdays, with the first one scheduled for September 23. A further eight weekly evictions will follow on consecutive Tuesdays (a total of 9). Short of a double eviction or two, this allows for 12 housemates without intruders, if 3 are to remain for the finale. Tickets for the first 3 evictions go on sale on September 8.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/08 ... 80-nights/
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Syys 2014 15:48

Behind Big Brother kirjoitti:What type of housemates did BB pick?

Producers wanted housemate pairs, but not older contestants

Big Brother is naturally staying tight lipped about the housemates who are soon in lock down, but what type of housemates were chosen by producers? Let’s hear from those who made it through to the final audition rounds.

Looking for older housemates…?

Off the back of criticism the 2013 house was very “young and white”, the housemate hunt team along with host Sonia Kruger made countless media appearances to tell Australia they were “determined to find older housemates, including professionals and parents”.

Unfortunately the vast majority of stories we’ve received from those who got through to the later audition stages say this wasn’t so…

There were quite a few “older” people [in Brisbane], around 35+ and none of them got through, I thought they would target them more since they really emphasised older professional types, but it was just the young ones that progressed, quite typical.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/08 ... d-bb-pick/
Behind Big Brother kirjoitti:Power housemate format likely
Housemates will have rotating influence over nominations

bb-powerThis week’s new Big Brother promo promises a housemate will be given the ultimate power. No need for guesses, it seems the show is taking cues from Big Brother UK.

So what does it mean? This year’s season of Big Brother UK (now finished) was titled “Power Trip” with a housemate or group having special powers over nominations roughly every week.

Significant powers…

The most controversial power was granted at the very beginning of the season, when the UK public was asked to nominate the first ‘power housemate’. Pauline, who was granted the power, was asked by Big Brother to reward one of her fellow new housemates, even though she hadn’t even met them yet.

Pauline gave the reward to housemate Helen, and the reward turned out to be a free pass to the season finale, meaning Helen could not be nominated or evicted until the final night. It was a PR and ratings disaster for UK’s Channel 5 after Helen turned out to be a rude and hated housemate. Worse yet, Helen actually won the series resulting in accusations that Channel 5 rigged the vote.

Another housemate was punished and as a result was automatically nominated every week.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/08 ... at-likely/
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Syys 2014 15:53

Behind Big Brother kirjoitti:Q and A with Big Brother’s executive producer
Alex talks couches, casting and cats

Want an insight into the making of Big Brother? Executive producer Alex Mavroidakis has taken questions from our forum users and gives some hints at what to expect this season.

Will we be receiving more “mature content” this year? (Beardymac)

Yes, but we are still PG because we replay on GO at 6pm and we don’t want to lose our young viewers or the show won’t be back.

The later slot is a great opportunity to pull the big Block audience through to Big Brother and to keep them there, and to appeal to an 8:30 audience we will need more grown up content.
Will nominations be included in the daily shows this year? and if not why does BBAU have to have a separate show just for them? (Inigo Montoya)

Yes. This year we will experiment with having nominations in “daily show mode” without Sonia hosting. This will play out on Wednesday nights. It should break up the procession feel that can sometimes set in – especially in the early weeks when there are so many housemates nominating.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/09 ... -producer/
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Syys 2014 20:22

Launch lähetyksen spoilerit (varsinainesti kausi alkaa huomenna, mutta launch on nauhoitettu tänään)

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/09 ... -revealed/

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/09 ... -spoilers/
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “BB11”