Uutiset (BBUK14 / CBB12)

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Uutiset (BBUK14 / CBB12)

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 12 Joulu 2012 14:54

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:‘Talent spotters’ to seek Big Brother 2013 housemates

Channel 5 bosses will search smaller locations around the UK as part of the Big Brother 2013 auditions, it has been revealed.

Earlier, it was confirmed that the show’s main open auditions tour – which usually stops at major cities including London, Manchester and Glasgow – has been axed, with an online form being the main way of applying for next year’s series.

However, it has now emerged that ‘talent spotters’ will visit more unusual places in a quest to find new housemates, with Blackpool and Huddersfield among planned stops.

It is hoped that the ‘new’ recruiting system will result in a diverse range of candidates.

Researcher Vanessa Singh said: “We want to represent all aspects of society so whatever your age and whatever your lifestyle we’d love to hear from you.

“Whether you’re 18 or 80 as long as you’re a passionate, vibrant and interesting individual with a zest for life and a story to tell, then you could make a fantastic housemate.”

Colleague Roisin Bourke added: “This kind of casting is more targeted and will let us target new regions. Huddersfield is an untapped resource of talent for the show.”

The venues the team will be visiting are as follows:

Blackpool
Thursday 13th December – Viva Cabaret Bar, from 7pm
Friday 14th – Walkabout from 9pm, Club Sanuk from 11pm
Saturday 15th – The Flying Handbag from 8pm, Rumours from 11pm

Huddersfield
Friday 14th – Rock Cafe Ramsden Street, 10pm-late

All hopefuls must be 18 years of age by 28th February and will require photo ID to audition

A similar strategy was employed for C5′s first series of the show last year, when scouts visited various events including the Comic-Con expo in London.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/1211/t ... z2EqG7gAcJ
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2013 - Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Maalis 2013 05:10

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother host Brian Dowling facing the axe?

KuvaKuva

Brian Dowling is reportedly set to be axe from Big Brother, with Big Brother’s Bit On the Side presenter Emma Willis being offered his job.

According to The Sun, Channel 5 bosses want to “inject some glamour” and “recapture the buzz” former host Davina McCall brought to the show in its Channel 4 years.

They have already asked Emma to take over and – should she accept – the change could be announced “within the next two weeks”.

The tabloid quotes an insider as saying: “Brian has been a great host but Emma is seen by channel chiefs as a true successor to Davina. They’re talking to her now about taking over the role from the summer.

“Like Davina when she hosted the show, Emma’s young, a mum of two, and very glamorous.

“The audience love her on BBBOTS and execs want to capitalise on that.

“She’s thinking it over but it’s a great opportunity and she would be mad to turn it down.”

The broadcaster previously said that Brian would stay as presenter when they renewed Big Brother for two more years last April. He is thought to be contracted to host Big Brother 2013 and the Celebrity series following it, and would have to be compensated if so.

In a bbspy poll conducted prior to Big Brother’s relaunch in 2011, three quarters of voters said they would prefer to see Emma as the face of the show.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0313/b ... z2NZgXMTfg
You´re welcome!

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 17 Maalis 2013 20:32

Ei kyllä mua haittais yhtään Jos Emma siirtyis Brianin tilalle. Ei Brian mikään huono juontaja ole, mutta Emma saattas olla parempi juontamaan livelähetyksiä.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Huhti 2013 12:56

Emma Williksestä uusi BBUK:n pääjuontaja... :thumbsup
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Emma Willis confirmed as new Big Brother presenter

Channel 5 has officially confirmed that Emma Willis will replace Brian Dowling as the main presenter of Big Brother UK this summer.

The 37-year-old will become the face of the weekly live shows – including the launch, final, and evictions – of both the normal series and the Celebrity version when the next run begins in June.

It is currently unclear how this will affect spin-off show Big Brother’s Bit On The Side, which Emma has fronted since Channel 5 begun airing the reality franchise.

Brian, who had also been in his role since the relaunch, isn’t expected to take a new role.

Emma said: “I am thrilled to have been offered this job. I’m a fan first and foremost so to be able to front the show is going to be amazing. Roll on the summer!”

Channel 5′s new director of programming Ben Frow – who replaced Jeff Ford earlier this year – added: “Emma is a natural on screen, she’s made the spinoff show her own and now the time is totally right for her to step up. I know she’ll take Big Brother to the next level and I can’t wait to see her dealing with the housemates both famous and soon to be famous.

“I’d also like to thank Brian Dowling for doing such a sterling job over the last two years. He’s been a big part of the success of the show and I wish him the very best.”

Emma, a self-confessed huge fan of Big Brother, has been involved with the show since Celebrity Big Brother 7 in 2010, when she hosted web spin-off Big Brother’s Big i. She was later promoted to co-host of Big Brother’s Little Brother alongside George Lamb.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0402/e ... z2PIa55bjE
about.channel5.com kirjoitti:EMMA WILLIS IS THE NEW PRESENTER OF BIG BROTHER ON CHANNEL 5

Channel 5 announced today that Emma Willis will be the new presenter of Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother. Emma has been involved with the show since 2010 and most recently has hosted Big Brother’s Bit on the Side.

Emma started her presenting career at MTV in 2002 for TRL, and moved onto other shows including I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! NOW, T4 and Girlfri3nds. She is currently hosting the Heart Sunday Breakfast show and The Hub on This Morning.

Emma Willis comments: "I am thrilled to have been offered this job. I’m a fan first and foremost so to be able to front the show is going to be amazing. Roll on the summer!”

Ben Frow, Director of Programmes Channel 5 comments: "Emma is a natural on screen, she’s made the spin off show her own and now the time is totally right for her to step up. I know she’ll take Big Brother to the next level and I can’t wait to see her dealing with the housemates both famous and soon to be famous. I’d also like to thank Brian Dowling for doing such a sterling job over the last two years. He’s been a big part of the success of the show and I wish him the very best. ”

Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother are both made by Initial (an Endemol company) for Channel 5. The show will return this summer.*

http://about.channel5.com/node/1788
You´re welcome!

kiinteistöprinssi
Reiska

Viesti Kirjoittaja kiinteistöprinssi » 02 Huhti 2013 17:30

^ Mahtava uutinen. Olisi saanut kyllä tulla juontajien vaihto jo paria tuotantokautta nopeammin. EW on muutenkin parasta antia mitä BBUK:ssa on lähivuosina ollut. Hyvä, että brittien Jani Toivola sai kenkää.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 02 Huhti 2013 18:41

Erittäin hieno uutinen, Emma on valehtelematta ainakin sata kertaa parempi ku Brian.

Zygerö
Tohtori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zygerö » 02 Huhti 2013 20:10

Joo, kyllä tuota Emmaa paljon mieluummin katsoo kuin Briania. Brian ei oikein koskaan päässyt tuohon hommaan sisälle ja oli hetkittäin aika tönkkö, vaikka muuten hyvin hommansa hoitikin. Emma taas on ollut mahtava BOTSissa sen vähän mitä sitä olen katsellut.
"You mustn't fight the elephant. You mustn't fight anybody. War is a very silly way to behave you know." -Dr. Snuggles

Reilulaksatiivi
VIP-vieras

Viesti Kirjoittaja Reilulaksatiivi » 03 Huhti 2013 22:34

Itseäni harmittaa että Emma poistuu Botsista. Hyvä häätöilta show juontaja mielestäni vähemmän tärkeätä hyvä hyvä Bots juontaja ,koska Bots tulee viidesti viikossa ja häätäshow vain kerran viikossa jossa ei oikeastaan paljon puhuta vaan katsotaan klippejä meneeltä viikolta ja kerrataan äänestyspuhelinnumeroita. Emma siis menee täysin hukkaan häätöilta juontajana . Hyvää tässä kuitenkin se että Emma ei ohjelmasta poistu kokonaan .

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 04 Huhti 2013 21:13

Jes! Mua ei haittaa yhtään kun en BOTSiakaan kato kuin vain harvoin. Oisivat saaneet heti alussa laittaa Emman juontamaan häätöölähtyksiä, ihan kuten Davina halusi.

Reilulaksatiivi kirjoitti:Itseäni harmittaa että Emma poistuu Botsista. Hyvä häätöilta show juontaja mielestäni vähemmän tärkeätä hyvä hyvä Bots juontaja ,koska Bots tulee viidesti viikossa ja häätäshow vain kerran viikossa jossa ei oikeastaan paljon puhuta vaan katsotaan klippejä meneeltä viikolta ja kerrataan äänestyspuhelinnumeroita. Emma siis menee täysin hukkaan häätöilta juontajana . Hyvää tässä kuitenkin se että Emma ei ohjelmasta poistu kokonaan .
Kyllähän häätöshowssa on vielä haastattelukin. Ja häätöshown katsojaluvutkin ovat paljon korkeammat kuin BOTSin joten tuottajille on ehkä häätöshow vähään tärkeämpi.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Huhti 2013 16:35

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Jamie East, Alice Levine confirm Big Brother exits

Jamie East and Alice Levine have announced that they will not be returning as presenters on Big Brother’s Bit On The Side this year.

Today’s edition of The Sun claimed that the duo had left the late night spin-off in an ‘upmarket’ revamp, although Emma Willis will remain involved in an unspecified role despite landing the top job as the face of the main show.

This morning, they both took to their Twitter pages to confirm their exits.

East wrote: “To those asking, yes the reports are true. I had an amazing 5 series of BBBOTS and wish the whole team nothing but the best of luck. I’ll not be off your screens for long, in fact filming today, so will see you all soon.

In one final dig at the show’s hardcore fans, he added: “Still hate the live feed x”

Meanwhile, Levine – who now hosts a late night programme on BBC Radio 1 between Mondays and Thursdays – said: “My time on @bbbots was THE best – with Radio 1 & other job commitments though, had to make January my last one. 5 series!! #greatmemories

“Good luck to everyone on @bbbots for the next series – love the team, love the show and look forward to seeing all the changes for summer!”

They had been involved with BOTS since it launched in 2011, fronting the weekend editions on 5* as well as appearing as co-hosts to Willis for a total of six series.

East – whose gossip website Holy Moly is partly owned by Big Brother producers Endemol – also appeared in pre-series specials ‘Jamie Meets The Celebrities’ and ‘The Auditions’ last year.

Channel 5 bosses are said to be looking for replacements.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/0417/ ... z2RO75O3HG
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 25 Huhti 2013 13:53

Rylanista BBBOTS:n juontaja...
The Sun kirjoitti:Rylan’s BBig TV BBreak
Star up for a bit on the side

RYLAN CLARK has landed yet another telly gig — fronting Big Brother’s Bit On The Side on Channel 5.

The lanky Essex geezer is taking over from Emma Willis who, as we exclusively revealed, got the top job on Big Brother after Brian Dowling was axed.

As part of the deal, Rylan will eventually get his own show which insiders say will be based on his “unique take on the world”.
A channel source said: “We love Rylan and after he won Celebrity Big Brother it seemed daft not to get him on board.

“He won’t just be fronting BBBOTS, he’ll get his own show.
“He has so much energy it’s unreal. The viewers love him.”
But the deal will rule Rylan out of the running for the Xtra Factor.
He had been linked with Olly Murs’ old job alongside Caroline Flack after the singer quit to concentrate on his music career.

Rylan’s arrival is part of a big shake-up of BBOTS by Channel 5 with regular panellists Jamie East and Alice Levine also leaving.
Bosses also want Big Brother’s main show to be more of a “social experiment” and have fewer wannabes in the house.
The source added: “The show needs to change and that’s what we’re doing.

“We want to get back to the essence of what made it must-see telly.
“We’ve got some interesting people signed up this year — including some older folk.

“We don’t just want a bunch of fame-hungry youngsters who only want to show off.”

Read more:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... z2RTIhTEf8
BB:n luvataan jälleen kerran vanhempia asukkaita...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother 2013 to feature more older housemates?

Producers are planning to make Big Brother 2013 more of a ‘social experiment’ with fewer ‘wannabes’ taking part, a report has claimed.

According to The Sun newspaper, a shake-up for this year’s series will see it feature a more diverse line-up of housemates, including an increased amount of older contestants.

An insider said: “The show needs to change and that’s what we’re doing. We want to get back to the essence of what made it must-see telly.

“We’ve got some interesting people signed up this year — including some older folk. We don’t just want a bunch of fame-hungry youngsters who only want to show off.”

Since Big Brother moved to Channel 5 there has been more of an emphasis on its entertainment value, a change driven by the broadcaster’s former Director of Programmes, Jeff Ford.

Its owner Richard Desmond was also known to be keen to find marketable figures to promote across his media empire, which includes The Daily Star and OK! Magazine.

Ford was quoted as saying in 2011: “From now on Big Brother is a pure entertainment show, with Channel 4 the series became more of a circus, or a zoo.”

Its former presenter Brian Dowling also commented: “It is not a social experiment any more. The walls and the barbed wire have come down. It’s a prime-time entertainment show.”

The mantra resulted in some of the the show’s youngest casts ever, with 41-year-old Victoria Eisermann being C5′s oldest housemate to date – and the only one over the age of 40. This is despite the popularity of older contestants on the Celebrity version, with winners including 52-year-old Paddy Doherty, and 53-year-old Denise Welch.

However, Ford left the position early this year. His replacement, Ben Frow, is believed to have been responsible for promoting Emma Willis from Bit On The Side to the main live shows.

Big Brother returns to our screens in early June.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0425/b ... z2RTJjnDqD
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Touko 2013 18:17

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Rylan Clark, AJ Odudu join Emma on Bit On The Side

Channel 5 has today confirmed that Rylan Clark and AJ Odudu will join Emma Willis as presenters on Big Brother’s Bit On The Side 2013.

The spin-off show will return daily after the main show between Monday and Saturday, with Rylan fronting a lunchtime edition each Sunday similarly to Big Brother’s Little Brother, which aired during T4 at weekends on Channel 4.

Rylan – who shot to fame on ITV’s The X Factor last year before winning Celebrity Big Brother in January – has previously been a reporter on Daybreak and This Morning.

The Essex native said: “I have followed the show since the very beginning. It was a dream come true to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house this year, let alone win it!

“Being offered the job to present Big Brother’s Bit On The Side was amazing.”

Newcomer AJ has featured on BBC’s Switch and E4′s Dirty Digest, and was a regular guest on BOTS during CBB. She added: “It’s going to be brilliant fun hooking up with Rylan and Emma for Big Brother’s Bit On The Side. I can’t wait to find out who the housemates are and get stuck in.”

They replace Jamie East and Alice Levine – who announced their exits last month – appearing alongside Emma, who will continue to host BOTS despite becoming the face of the main show.

C5 director of programmes Ben Frow commented: “Big Brother’s spin off shows have a history of bringing on new talent and with Rylan and AJ I think we have two future stars.”

Meanwhile, the broadcaster has also confirmed a new spin-off entitled ‘Big Brother’s Bit On The Psych’, as well as an increase in the amount of live streaming.

Big Brother returns for its fourteenth series next month.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0514/r ... z2THS2BI5W
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:New ‘Psych’ show, more live feed for Big Brother 2013

Channel 5 has announced an increase in live feed for Big Brother 2013 – as well as as new psychology-themed spin-off show, ‘Big Brother’s Bit On The Psych’.

Following popular demand and ratings success, digital channel 5* will air two hours of streaming daily throughout the series, between 7.00pm and 9.00pm.

The broadcaster axed the live feed when it acquired Big Brother in 2011, instead opting to focus on online video clips and social media.

Following a backlash from viewers, they begun airing limited amounts on eviction nights from last January, to ratings success. One edition brought 5* one of its highest ratings ever – while another beat the channel’s highly-promoted American Idol launch earlier this year.

However, the significant increase is unlikely to appease fans completely, as a 24-hour live feed is considered one of the integral features of the Big Brother format.

Meanwhile, ‘Bit On The Psych’ will air weekly on Saturday nights. Similar to former Channel 4 spin-offs ‘Big Brain’ and ‘On The Couch’, it will feature a panel of psycholgists and experts analysing the behaviour of the housemates over the past week in the house.

Its presenter has yet to be revealed, but it has been confirmed that Rylan Clark and AJ Odudu are to join Emma Willis on Bit On The Side, which will continue to air daily.

Big Brother 2013 is set to begin next month.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0514/n ... z2THSdfuoG
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Touko 2013 22:29

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother 2013 series theme, house details confirmed

Channel 5 has announced details about the house and theme for Big Brother 2013, which has been named ‘Big Brother: Secrets & Lies’.

Information released this afternoon confirms a report in today’s issue of The Daily Express, who claimed that this year’s housemates will be subjected to a series of twists and ‘evil mind games’ in one of the toughest series yet.

The broadcaster’s official blurb reads as follows:

It’s all change when ‘Big Brother’ returns with a brand new theme for this series: ‘Big Brother: Secrets & Lies’. Expect Big Brother to be harder and harsher as the housemates are subjected to countless twists, turns and tough tasks. Suspicion will be rife as the housemates attempt to untangle Big Brother’s web of secrets and lies. How will they separate the fact from the fiction and do they have secrets of their own?

In the ‘Big Brother: Secrets & Lies’ house, it’s all about self-sufficiency and recycling. As the housemates enter through the front doors, they will be greeted by a huge feature wall containing recycled life-size front doors. But what do they signify and what lies behind them?

The sweeping staircase will take them down into an eco-style living space. Although impressive in appearance, this house is not a hotel and provides a tougher environment than ever before.

The new-look house features 27 remote controlled cameras, 12 fixed cameras, five manned cameras and 10 infra-red cameras, as well as a ‘tower cam’ that will provide ‘sweeping views’ of the garden.

Executive produced by Denis O’Connor, Katy Smith and Susy Price, Big Brother: Secrets & Lies is set to launch in the week beginning June 8th.

Browse new pictures of presenters Emma Willis, Rylan Clark and AJ Odudu below:

Kuva

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0523/f ... z2U971u1rH
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Channel 5 reveals Big Brother launch schedule details

Channel 5 has revealed today that Big Brother 2013: Secrets and Lies is set to begin in the week commencing Saturday 8th June.

Advanced programming information released by the broadcaster today confirms that they intend to air the series launch between Saturday 8th and Friday 14th June.

Although a final date hasn’t been determined yet, it appears Thursday 13th is the most likely option, as that night’s C5 schedule is clear between 8.00pm and 00.15am.

Slots have also been marked as ‘TBA’ between 9.00pm and 00.05am on Friday 14th, while 5* is again clear from 8.00pm, with only repeats scheduled in the 7.00pm hour.

These details are currently subject to change, with final schedules expected to be issued next Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0523/c ... z2U97HhWQ8
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother 2013 house to have eco-friendly theme?

The Big Brother 2013 housemates will face living in an eco-friendly ‘home from hell’, with the new series dubbed ‘Secrets and Lies’, it’s claimed.

According to The Daily Express, the new-look house has been filled with recycled furniture – with its inhabitants being forced to grow their own food for the first time in a decade.

Meanwhile, as part of this year’s secretive theme, bosses are apparently planning to put the group through their paces, with tough tasks and twists and evil mind games that will ‘leave them wondering who to trust’.

This news comes after Channel 5 begun airing mysterious teaser adverts for the new series, asking fans to guess ‘#whatsthesecret’.

The newspaper’s insider said: “It’s all about self-sufficiency and recycling this year. As the housemates enter they will be greeted by a huge wall containing recycled life-size front doors. But what do they signify – and what lies behind them?

“The sweeping staircase will take them down into an eco-style living space. Although impressive in appearance, this house is not a hotel and provides a tougher environment than ever before.

“It won’t be a walk in the park. Expect a summer of hell in the home from hell.”

If true, this would herald a change in attitude from producers, who have been criticised by viewers for being too lenient with treats and rewards in recent years.

Early series involved housemates tending to a vegetable patch and taking care of the iconic chickens. These were ditched in 2004, although there were veg planters in the BB9 house.

Big Brother Australia previously built an environmentally-friendly house in 2007, with features including a washing machine powered by bicycles and a water dispenser that sourced its water from condensation in the air. Watch a tour below:

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0523/b ... z2U97elsV4
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother 2013 will begin later than usual

It has emerged that this year’s Big Brother launch has been delayed, after it failed to appear in Channel 5′s schedules for the 1st-7th of June.

Last week we reported on suspicious gaps in the broadcaster’s preliminary listings which suggested that the new series would launch on Thursday 6th June, in line with recent tradition.

However, C5 today issued final details for the dates in question, confirming that the slots have been filled with other programmes.

The delay is thought to be due to ITV contest Britain’s Got Talent, which is ending later than normal this year. Its grand final will take place on Saturday 8th June, one week after the semi-finals, which will air on consecutive days as usual.

Except for C5′s first run in 2011, this will be the latest a summer series of Big Brother has launched since bosses started opting to avoid overlaps with BGT in 2008.

The BGT changes have also prompted BBC rival The Voice to alter its plans, with its first live show now airing on Friday 7th instead of Saturday 8th.

Teaser adverts for Big Brother 2013 promoting the hashtag #whatsthesecret begun airing last week, with fans quick to begin speculating about the mysterious twist.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0522/b ... z2U97oeCnm
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Touko 2013 20:16

channel5.com kirjoitti:Secrets & Lies

Expect Big Brother to be harder and harsher, as the show returns for a brand new series.

It's all change when Big Brother returns with a brand new theme for this series, Big Brother: Secrets & Lies.

Expect Big Brother to be harder and harsher as the housemates are subjected to countless twists, turns and tough tasks. Suspicion will be rife, as housemates attempt to untangle Big Brother's web of secrets and lies. How will they separate the fact from the fiction and do they have secrets of their own? The only way to find out is to join new host Emma Willis at the live launch show. Each and every night viewers will be entertained with House action from the past 24 hours leading up to the all-important evictions.

In the Big Brother: Secrets & Lies House it's all about self-sufficiency and recycling. As the housemates enter through the front doors they will be greeted by a huge feature wall containing recycled life size front doors. But what do they signify and what lies behind them? The sweeping staircase will take them down into an eco-style living space. Although impressive in appearance, the House is not a hotel and provides a tougher environment than ever before.

Big Brother's Bit On The Side, the show that dissects and debates BB, is back with a new presenter line-up, with Rylan Clark and AJ Odudu joining Emma Willis. In addition, there's a new psych show, Big Brother’s Bit On The Psych, where a panel of experts and psychologists will analyse the behaviour of the housemates across the week. Rylan will also front a Sunday lunchtime edition of Bit On The Side.

And that’s not it - for the hardcore BB fans, live streaming is back nightly from 7-9pm on 5*.

As always, the housemates' every move will be recorded. There are 27 remote controlled cameras, 12 fixed cameras, five manned cameras, 10 infra-red cameras and a tower cam that will provide sweeping views across the garden. Plus, 57 camera mirrors have been strategically positioned across the house, making it impossible to hide.

#WHATSTHESECRET

http://www.channel5.com/shows/big-broth ... crets-lies
You´re welcome!

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 29 Touko 2013 22:39

Alkamispäiväksi on varmistettu 13. Kesäkuuta.
Big Brother 2013 start date confirmed for June 13

The Big Brother 2013 start date has been confirmed for Thursday, June 13.

The fourteenth series of the Channel 5 show will kick off its live launch from 9PM, with this year’s show being named ‘Secrets and Lies’.

The launch will be spread over two nights, starting on the Thursday and continuing with a second live show on Friday, also at 9PM.

Expect Big Brother to be harder and harsher as the housemates are subjected to countless twists, turns and tough tasks. Suspicion will be rife as the housemates attempt to untangle Big Brother’s web of secrets and lies. How will they separate the fact from the fiction and do they have secrets of their own?

In the ‘Big Brother: Secrets & Lies’ house, it’s all about self-sufficiency and recycling. As the housemates enter through the front doors, they will be greeted by a huge feature wall containing recycled life-size front doors. But what do they signify and what lies behind them?

The sweeping staircase will take them down into an eco-style living space. Although impressive in appearance, this house is not a hotel and provides a tougher environment than ever before.”

The redesigned Big Brother house will features 27 remote controlled cameras, 12 fixed cameras, five manned cameras and 10 infra-red cameras, as well as a ‘tower cam’ that will provide ‘sweeping views’ of the garden.

But just #WhatsTheSecret? Find out when the live launch kicks off next month…

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2UiEXga95

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 02 Kesä 2013 22:08

When does Big Brother 2013 start? All you need to know about this year's BBUK launch

The Big Brother 2013 start date details have now been revealed, with a two part launch and plenty of live streaming.

The first week of the show will see no fewer than seven different shows, including two separate launch nights.

It all starts on Thursday 13th June from 9PM, with the first 90 minute opener fronted by Emma Willis where – we hope – all about this year’s Secrets and Lies twist will be revealed.

Spin-off show Bit on the Side follows straight after, also on Channel 5, with live streaming from 11:30PM after that.

On Friday and the BBUK fun begins from 7PM on 5*, with two hours of live streaming from the house or houses.

At 9PM, flick over to Channel 5 to catch the second half of the live launch, once again followed by BOTS and more streaming.

On Saturday and the first highlights will air at 9PM, followed by new show Bit on the Psych, which will see a panel of experts analyse and comment on the housemates’ behaviour.

On Sunday and a new afternoon show – Bit on the Side: Rylan’s Supersized Celebrity Sunday – airs from 12:50 on Channel 5, with the highlights at 9PM.

From then on it’s a case of live streaming from 7PM on 5*, the daily highlights at 10PM on Channel 5 and BOTS from 11PM.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2V5UKBmE8
Big Brother 2013: Rylan Clark gets his own spin-off show!

Rylan Clark will be getting his very own show for Big Brother 2013, it’s been confirmed.

We’ve known that Rylan will be fronting parts of spin-off Bit On The Side, but today channel 5 confirmed exact details.

The X Factor finalist turned Celebrity Big Brother turned telly presenter will be fronting a Sunday lunchtime show, called Bit On The Side: Rylan’s Supersized Celebrity Sunday

Catchy.

The special episodes won’t follow the usual BOTS format, instead featuring music performances and celebrity guests.

Elsewhere in the week and Bit On The Side continues to air after the main show every weekday, with Emma Willis fronting the show on Tuesday, Wednesday on Thursday, while new presenter AJ Odudu will be on charge on Mondays and Fridays, all with help from Rylan.

As previously revealed, Saturday nights will see a brand new show, Bit On The Psych, hosted by AJ Odudu on Channel 5.

The new show is a return to the old series of ‘Big Brother’s Big Brian’ which used to air on Channel 4, featuring an ‘expert’ panel of psychologists and the such like who will review the week’s house highlights.

Big Brother: Secrets & Lies starts on Thursday June 13 at 9pm on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2V5UwCMQ0

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 07 Kesä 2013 15:01

Elekää pojat kopsatko uutisia enää kokonaisuudessaan. Osittainen lainaaminen on sallittua.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2013 19:16

bbspy.xo.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother 2013 launch lowest rating ever

The first live launch night of Big Brother 2013: Secrets & Lies flopped in the ratings, with just over 2.1million viewers tuning in.

Despite changes to show, only 2.13million (9.95% of the audience) – including those watching on timeshift service Channel 5+1 – saw new host Emma Willis make her debut, introducing the first batch of this year’s housemates.

It was Big Brother’s lowest rating launch ever, drawing just under 600,000 viewers less than last year’s civilian series opener, which had 2.71million viewers (12.5%).

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0614/b ... z2WCxxgz00
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother cop ‘won’t jeopardise’ Yewtree probe

A former Operation Yewtree police officer expected to enter the Big Brother 2013: Secrets & Lies house tonight has assured that he won’t bring the investigation in to disrepute.

The Daily Star has today revealed the cop to be Dan Neal, a gay 33-year-old former detective constable specialising in child abuse cases.

He was part of the 30-strong Yewtree team probing allegations of sex abuse made against several celebrities, including Jimmy Savile, but he recently decided to quit after sifting through evidence left him ‘upset’ and ‘drained’.

After reports of his involvement in Big Brother first surfaced yesterday, staff at Scotland Yard contacted Channel 5, who assured them that procedures are in place to prevent problematic content from being broadcast.

But while Dan – father to his 12-year-old son Cameron – acknowleged that he would ’cause a stir’ by becoming a housemate, he said the move wouldn’t shame the force.

“No. I don’t see why it would. It’s not like I’m going into some porno industry,” he told the Star. “It’s a game show at the end of the day. I don’t see how it would affect the image of the police.

“I’m not going to make a tit of myself. I don’t want to embarrass myself, let alone the police service. So I honestly don’t think it should have any impact on the investigation.

“I think there will be some concern within the police, but ultimately I wouldn’t want to jeopardise a lot of the work I did with victims in the last eight months.”

Dan – who auditioned for the show while in the Met, without telling colleagues – added that he may not even tell his fellow contestants that he worked on Yewtree.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0614/b ... z2WCyJimuE
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Kesä 2013 23:19

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Sallie continues argument with enemy Gina

Sallie Axl continued her feud with Gina Rio in the Big Brother 2013 Secrets & Lies house yesterday morning, after the latter received a warning.

On Friday, Sallie sparked an argument when Gina moaned about her lack of make up wiped, pointing out that most of the housemates didn’t have any belongings at all after they’d supposedly been shredded.

The spat culminated in Gina trying to snatch Sallie’s hat from her head, with Big Brother later hauling her to the Diary Room to give her a formal caution for getting physical.

Things seemed to have calmed down at that point – but firebreathing model Sallie reignited the argument as the housemates awoke the next morning, when she told Gina: “Don’t you ever speak to me like that again, I’m just going to get it out there.”

“Don’t even speak to me ever again. Just shut up, disgusting,” Gina retorted. “If you were a professional you would be in Celebrity Big Brother but you’re in this Big Brother. Shut up, you’re just jealous.”

“Jealous of you?!” scoffed Sallie. “You have the worst accent and skin I’ve ever seen on anyone. Your ugly personality overlaps your face!”

“You’re a skidmark of society! You’re rubbish!” exclaimed Gina.

Other housemates stepped in to break them up, with Dan and Hazel advising Sallie to stay away from Gina. Meanwhile, feeling sorry for the ‘spoilt’ socialite, Jackie told Gina she shouldn’t take it personally – but Charlie later warned her mum not to get involved in the fracas.

You can watch footage of the action in tonight’s highlights show at 9.00pm on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0616/b ... z2WPdjO8DG
Jim Davidson pals ‘fuming’ over Big Brother Dan
Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/#ixzz2WPejHKhj

Gina wanted to leave Big Brother over Sallie fight
Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/#ixzz2WPe38f8z

Michael leaves house for Bit On The Side interview
Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/#ixzz2WPe868tD

Dan rumbles puppet Michael’s killer questions task
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0616/b ... -questions

Michael and Gina share treehouse dinner date
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0616/b ... inner-date

Housemates lose task reward after Sallie rule-break
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0616/b ... crets-task
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Kesä 2013 20:56

digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother 'People's Puppet' Michael 'evicted': 'Deceiving was my job'

'People's Puppet' Michael Dylan was 'evicted' from Big Brother tonight (June 21).

The actor's departure followed that of Sallie Axl, who received more viewer votes to evict than rival Gina Rio.

His exit was preceded by host Emma Willis telling the housemates that a double eviction was imminent, and then announcing that Michael was to leave.

However, she then revealed that it wasn't a "normal eviction", and the contestants were shown a video explaining Michael's true role.

Most of the housemates responded with claps and hugs, although Wolfy Millington could be seen with her head in her hands.

Speaking to Willis alongside Sallie afterwards, the latter said that the actor had made her life a "living hell".

She also insisted that she had "always thought" he was an actor, and had only sometimes relented from accusing him of acting because she was "trying not to annoy everyone".

She proceeded to direct a number of jibes at Michael during his interview, including saying he was the "s**ttest actor [she had] seen in [her] life" and "such a fake, horrible person".

Asked what he had found most difficult during his time on Big Brother, Michael said it had been hard to perform his disruptive role while trying to make friends at the same time.

He went on to explain that deceiving people was "a little bit [difficult]... but that's the job".

When Sallie said that she would not have been put up for eviction if it had been the contestants' choice, Michael told her she was wrong, insisting: "People hoped that you'd go."

The 'People's Puppet' finished by echoing Sallie's praise of contestant Wolfy Millington, commenting: "I really, really, really love [her]."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... z2Wy95y6hv
Big Brother Charlie Travers had cervix, ovary removed in cancer scares
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... cares.html

Big Brother 2013: Dan Neal brands Wolfy Millington an actress
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... tress.html

Big Brother 2013 housemates now think Dan Neal is a mole!
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... -mole.html

Big Brother's Dexter Koh knows Rylan Clark (but the supposed big shot is just a pap)
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... a-pap.html

Big Brother 2013 eviction results: Sallie Axl is first to leave
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2Wy8E3jQi

Housemates reunited with suitcases after Michael exit
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0622/b ... chael-exit

Housemates find out about People’s Puppet Michael
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0621/b ... aves-house
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “BB14 / CBB12”