Big Brother House Swap: Finland - Africa

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Manga
Toukka

Re: Big Brother House Swap: Finland - Africa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Manga » 22 Loka 2008 13:01

Aniekan kirjoitti:It´s starting to look like Munya is either a real player, or has a crush on Cheryll. Did he try to hit on women on BBA?
Soon after they got into the house Munya started getting close to Lucille (pretty girl from Namibia). They would lie in bed together talking and all that. But Lucille would not commit. She then started flirting with Ricco which made Munya jelouse.
Then they would make up but still there was nothing much to it. Munya was really in love and it was messing up his game (according to his supporters) and people started hating Lucille for toying with Munya's feelings.
Then one day they had an aurgument and Lucille made a comment about people starving in Zimbabwe and Munya went to bed and cried. This pissed off most people in Africa. You don't make those kinds of remarks about other peoples misfortunes here.
A week or so later when TK was head of house he was nominated and he replaced his name with Lucille.
Lucille got evicted. Munya was depressed and wanted to leave. Broke a few bottles in the garden and he narrowly escaped being evicted the next week.

To be continued....

Manga
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Manga » 22 Loka 2008 13:09

Part 2....

At some point we have a fake eviction. Three girls were nominated. On sunday the two Tawana and Latoya)with most votes were "evicted" and sent to the Biggy's penthouse. Only it was full of grbage. They spent a week there and then Tawana went back into and Latoya was evicted for real. There is a TV screen in there and they would be allowed to watch what was happening in the BB house from time to time.

Tawana did not like seeing Ricco "steal" Lucille from Munya. When she returned she talked to Munya and He said he was over her and no longer interested (probably lying). After Lucille got evicted and Munya had cooled down Tawana started getting closer to him. She is older (31). She then offered to sleep with him.

Apparently they had sex twice (I'm not sure about this - I don't usually watch late into the night). Then a few days later Munya was whisked off to Finland. Tawana said in her diary session she is missing Munya.

marache
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja marache » 22 Loka 2008 13:09

manga so u tink he was/is inlove with luccile?
i say he had a big crush n that was it cos how do u explain loving a person n duin da hump wit another in thesame house :roll:
There is only one happiness in life,to love n be loved.

Aniekan
Sveitsi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aniekan » 22 Loka 2008 13:12

marache kirjoitti:manga so u tink he was/is inlove with luccile?
i say he had a big crush n that was it cos how do u explain loving a person n duin da hump wit another in thesame house :roll:
We are talking about a guy here, keep that in mind :D Maybe he wanted to show to himself and others that he was over Lucille?
When men are pure, laws are useless. When men are corrupt, laws are broken.

marache
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja marache » 22 Loka 2008 13:17

anie i doubt if the other dudes know abt da humping. :whois:
manga?

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 22 Loka 2008 13:23

I was wondering who is that HM in BBA that strectches the word shit like shiiiiiiiit. He reminded me of the senator Clay Davis's habit in streching word shit every time he used that word in hit TV-series The Wire. :D I laughed like nuts yesterday when I heard that one. I think that participants in that conversation were Thami, Ricco and Tk. Does someone of those 3 have that kind of funny habit?
"Jos se tarkoittaa montaa juttua, miksei niitä kaikkia voi sanoa erikseen?" -Cheryll 20.10.2008

Paul
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Paul » 22 Loka 2008 13:42

magpie kirjoitti:I was wondering who is that HM in BBA that strectches the word shit like shiiiiiiiit. He reminded me of the senator Clay Davis's habit in streching word shit every time he used that word in hit TV-series The Wire. :D I laughed like nuts yesterday when I heard that one. I think that participants in that conversation were Thami, Ricco and Tk. Does someone of those 3 have that kind of funny habit?
The word "Shit" is used by many of the BBA house mates, but the drawn out "shiiiiit" sounds like Ricco. :)

marache
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja marache » 22 Loka 2008 13:47

hello paul guess ur frm bba cos i am too nice to see more ppl frm der :mrgreen:

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 22 Loka 2008 13:54

Thanks Paul! It would be absolutely great if Johan could steal Ricco away from BBA. He's a funny lad who we would love here in Finland. :thumbsup
"Jos se tarkoittaa montaa juttua, miksei niitä kaikkia voi sanoa erikseen?" -Cheryll 20.10.2008

Paul
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Paul » 22 Loka 2008 14:00

Hey Marache,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I'm in SA. :D

Paul
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Paul » 22 Loka 2008 14:06

magpie kirjoitti:Thanks Paul! It would be absolutely great if Johan could steal Ricco away from BBA. He's a funny lad who we would love here in Finland. :thumbsup
Hi Magpie. You're welcome :) I agree, Ricco has been the clown of the BBA house from the beginning. It seems to be a winning strategy because Richard, the winner of BBA 2007 behaved in a similar way.

I'm really enjoying having Johan in BBA. He has a great personality. It's a pity he won't be in the house for a longer period :(

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 22 Loka 2008 14:20

Paul, I know how you feel about Johan. We're already missing his great jokes and personality in here, even though Munya is a cool lad too. It would be absolutely great if Ricco wins BBA and Johan wins BBF. It seems to be a real and genuine possibility.

othellina
Vaihtoasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja othellina » 22 Loka 2008 14:26

Great to see Cheryll & Munya together on the front page of BBA! [smilie=vibes.gif]

Love the titles. Blonde on Blonde and Munya in Paradise :in love:
Mä vedän kännit ku pääsen täältä! Sauli mietti omaa talosta lähtöään Subtv:n Uutisarkisto 15.10.2007

Aniekan
Sveitsi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aniekan » 22 Loka 2008 14:33

This is a bit off the topic, but I was wondering how many Africans go to BBA website. One day they said 25% of the visitors were finns, and that can´t be much.

Paul
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Paul » 22 Loka 2008 14:35

Magpie, honestly, if Johan was a BBA contestant, I would vote for him to win BBA. I don't know how he behaves in the Finnish house, but out here in South Africa, he's by far my favourite housemate :)

In my opinion, Ricco and Munya have the most support from the viewers on the African continent. After them, I think it's pretty much an even race for the rest of the housemates.

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 22 Loka 2008 14:40

^^ Johan is very popular here. He's going to win our BBF4.
That's my personal opinion. :cheers
Eeppinen debyytti: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) – 다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World) (Live 2013)
-----
1. Esa A (BB5) 2. Elisabet (BB6) 3. Niko (BB3/BB6) 4. Kristiina (BB11) 5. Tuija (BB5)

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 22 Loka 2008 14:42

Paul kirjoitti:Magpie, honestly, if Johan was a BBA contestant, I would vote for him to win BBA. I don't know how he behaves in the Finnish house, but out here in South Africa, he's by far my favourite housemate :)

In my opinion, Ricco and Munya have the most support from the viewers on the African continent. After them, I think it's pretty much an even race for the rest of the housemates.
Paul, honestly, if Ricco was a BBF contestant and he would be as cool as he seems to be in there, I would vote for him to win BBF. Johan seems to be a bit more relaxed, outgoing and funny in BBA, than he's been at BBF. For that I even respect more of Johan, because it can be quite hard to adapt to culture in different side of the world and Johan has managed very well in there. Johan is indeed one of the favourites in winning BBF4.

Aniekan
Sveitsi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aniekan » 22 Loka 2008 14:47

Paul kirjoitti:Magpie, honestly, if Johan was a BBA contestant, I would vote for him to win BBA. I don't know how he behaves in the Finnish house, but out here in South Africa, he's by far my favourite housemate :)

In the BBF he was running around with his dick in a sock, and made origamies with his penis. Guess that´s just the part of him he hasn´t and won´t show in the BBA :roll:
But I still like him :thumbsup

Paul
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Paul » 22 Loka 2008 15:30

LOL. Interesting! I have heard about Johan's Origami/balloon animals :) I don't think the guys in the BBA house are well endowed enough to able to count penis origami as one of their hidden talents / party tricks :P

piwwi
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja piwwi » 22 Loka 2008 16:21

hello everybody :D
just visiting.

tsihih. gotta go.
heippa.

btw. käyn ain lukee nää tekstit täältä. mut enmä ikinä keksi mitää lisättävää :D
älä unelmoi elämääsi, vaan elä unelmaasi! <3

Xanten
Hyvän Mielen Olento

Viesti Kirjoittaja Xanten » 22 Loka 2008 18:50

The live garden camera has now sound as well! and no jamming! Great - mnet has got some more hardware - great to follow - if the housemates are out! Also the video clips load quite fast (about a minute or two) - and the pages open without problems.

Fran
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Fran » 22 Loka 2008 19:53

Goodday,

Anybody here?

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”