Big Brother House Swap: Finland - Africa

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
chester1
Tuotantoassistentti

Re: Big Brother House Swap: Finland - Africa

Viesti Kirjoittaja chester1 » 26 Loka 2008 07:53

Hi guys thanks for giving us Johan for a week, we really liked him and i hope if he wins he will use some of the money to come for a holiday in South-Africa i think he will enjoy it. Johan and Rico became good buddies in a very short time and they did exchange clothes cell numbers and email addresses. As a matter of fact Rico wears the shorts Johan gave him constantly. It keeps falling off the whole time ha ha ha, because Rico is of a more slender built than Johan. Munya is doing fine, but we would rather have Johan back. Enjoy your day and the BB Finland show, we have evictions today hope TK leaves and Rico stays.
BRING IT ON

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 26 Loka 2008 12:44

Hi chester1 and thanks for that explanation on Johan's and Ricco's friendship. I also hope that TK gets evicted tonight. I've done my part on making his eviction to happen by giving him eviction votes using internet. I hope that Ricco or Hazel wins and I'll keep voting and I'm still going to watch as much BBA as I can. It usually is a lot more pleasant and entertaining to watch than BBF. Hopefully this will be Cheryll's last day before her eviction so she can't spoil the rest of the season for me.
"Jos se tarkoittaa montaa juttua, miksei niitä kaikkia voi sanoa erikseen?" -Cheryll 20.10.2008

Zulu_boy
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zulu_boy » 26 Loka 2008 12:45

I didn't bother posting because the discussion was moved to another thread and it was mostly in Finnish, so I thought everyone else had moved on. Whats the link for the Oboma thread?

Anyway yesterday Munya got cosy with Tawana in the pool... she was straddling him and they kissed a bit. Lol. Tawana sure does not waste any time in getting what she wants.

lampaada
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja lampaada » 26 Loka 2008 13:24

Moi! Raining and windy! (yök)

Tell me what it belongs to BBA even if the visits are over. I want to know about how to perform by Munya; D

Johan play as "women" and in need in Africa. Today, eviction, either Cheryl or K-R leaves?

Holding the hot line, moi moi

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 26 Loka 2008 21:07

If someone doesn't already know, TK was evicted from the BBA house.

We'll have to wait for about an hour to find out who will go, Cheryll or Kaisa-Reeta.

btw, nothing has happened in the BBF house today. Nothing. Typical Sunday.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 26 Loka 2008 21:23

ATM it looks like Cheryll is going to be evicted.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 26 Loka 2008 22:25

Kaisa-Reeta has been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Results:

Cheryll +6.25%
Kaisa-Reeta -0.19%
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Anti-Richiana
Jööteri

Viesti Kirjoittaja Anti-Richiana » 27 Loka 2008 08:00

Well done Cheryll!!! I'm sure Munya would be please to hear the good news. how is everybody in Africa and Finland?? :D

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 27 Loka 2008 16:30

I'm also very happy that Cheryll is still in the house. :D Btw Johan is nominated for eviction this week because Big Brother nominated him. The reason is unknown.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 27 Loka 2008 22:43

I think that Johan didn't get much "bed action" in BBA house. Now that he's back in Finland he sure got some action. But not the kind he wanted it seems ;) ( Tero is a guy, after all...)

This is a short clip, I think our African members find it hilarious too :hahaha: :damnfunny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9CwE7cA9wY

( tero was drunk and asleep, he's not gay either :P )

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 28 Loka 2008 20:59

Hello everyone, I see it is very quiet here, but will keep popping in for a visit in the hopes of finding my new friends.

The BBA housemates have been given babies (dolls) to look after. It is really funny to watch, especially the 2 single parents, Munya and Ricco. They have both learnt to knit as they have to knit an outfit for their babies by tomorrow evening.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”