Big Brother Africa -LIVE

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Aniekan
Sveitsi

Re: Big Brother Africa -LIVE

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aniekan » 20 Loka 2008 19:29

Finnish BB is quite desperate. Hazel apparently asked some questions about Johan´s job and now it´s in the BB news that Hazel has a crush on Johan
When men are pure, laws are useless. When men are corrupt, laws are broken.

Helence
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja Helence » 20 Loka 2008 19:31

Have a nice day....: )

Helence
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja Helence » 20 Loka 2008 19:35

baldy kirjoitti:Good evening Finland
Hello and good evening, its so much happening now in Finland and EA :) , that so little people in forum...this is wonderful week :)

Helence
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja Helence » 20 Loka 2008 19:37

baldy kirjoitti:I am afraid that I have only just got home from work, but have been watching Johan for a while in the house. He seems very comfortable, and happy, sitting on a couch and chatting to the BBA housemates.
I have looked the same....he is like our original housemate :D :D

Hope he enjoy this week... :D

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 20 Loka 2008 19:46

Helence kirjoitti:
baldy kirjoitti:I am afraid that I have only just got home from work, but have been watching Johan for a while in the house. He seems very comfortable, and happy, sitting on a couch and chatting to the BBA housemates.

Hi Helence, Johan seems to be very comfortable and enjoying himself. Not much is happening, they are all just sitting around in the house, having a drink (they have some alcohol - wine). It has been raining very hard today, so the garden has not been an option for them this evening, but it has stopped raining at my place, so I am sure it has stopped there, and they will head out to the garden again a little later.

Johan is even keeping my wife watching BBA.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 20 Loka 2008 19:50

As I suspected, they have all gone out into the garden, and Johan is enjoying having a cigarette with the other smokers in the BBA house :-)

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 20 Loka 2008 20:02

We have an hour to wait for our nominations show, and Johan remarked a little earlier that he wondered if he will be nominated. [smilie=a_rolling.gif]

Aniekan
Sveitsi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aniekan » 20 Loka 2008 20:17

baldy kirjoitti:
Helence kirjoitti:

Hi Helence, Johan seems to be very comfortable and enjoying himself. Not much is happening, they are all just sitting around in the house, having a drink (they have some alcohol - wine). It has been raining very hard today, so the garden has not been an option for them this evening, but it has stopped raining at my place, so I am sure it has stopped there, and they will head out to the garden again a little later.

Johan is even keeping my wife watching BBA.
Haha, and Munya is keeping my boyfriend watching the finnish BB! :lol:
Otherwise he can´t stand it.

How is the nomination show? They just tell the housemates who has been nominated?

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 20 Loka 2008 20:40

Hi Aniekan, KB, the announcer outside the house announces the housemates with the most nominations, and then the Head of House is called into the diary room. The head of house has the opportunity to change one of the nominated housemates, if he or she so wishes. Whether there is a change or not, this is not told to the housemates, only the Head of House, Big Brother, and the viewers know. Voting then opens for the viewers, and we have a full week to vote.

Voting is done by the 12 participating countries, and the rest of the world has one vote, so there are only 13 votes in the end. The housemate with the highest number of votes is then evicted on the Sunday following nominations.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 20 Loka 2008 20:41

You will be very pleased to hear that Johan is getting on very well with the housemates, and is drinking wine with them at the moment. He is also proving to be very popular with the viewers.

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 20 Loka 2008 20:44

baldy kirjoitti:You will be very pleased to hear that Johan is getting on very well with the housemates, and is drinking wine with them at the moment. He is also proving to be very popular with the viewers.
Thats so great but it wasnt surprise. Johan is so nice general guy :)
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

Aniekan
Sveitsi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aniekan » 20 Loka 2008 20:45

baldy kirjoitti:Hi Aniekan, KB, the announcer outside the house announces the housemates with the most nominations, and then the Head of House is called into the diary room. The head of house has the opportunity to change one of the nominated housemates, if he or she so wishes. Whether there is a change or not, this is not told to the housemates, only the Head of House, Big Brother, and the viewers know. Voting then opens for the viewers, and we have a full week to vote.

Voting is done by the 12 participating countries, and the rest of the world has one vote, so there are only 13 votes in the end. The housemate with the highest number of votes is then evicted on the Sunday following nominations.
Oh wow, that sounds interesting!
In Finland the housemates give points to the housemates they want out and then they are simply told who are the ones that got most points. Then viewers vote for who they want to either stay or kick out of the house.
The nomination day can change but the eviction always happens on sunday

Nist
Christian von Hagelstam

Viesti Kirjoittaja Nist » 20 Loka 2008 20:49

Was it real snow in the BBA-garden, or was it some kind of paper or plastic peaces?
I'm just thinking, that if it was indeed paper or plastic, so what kind of mess there is right now.. In the pool and all...

In Finland is not snowing yet, but allmost the whole day has been raining.. So very similar weather here and in the South Africa. :mrgreen:
"EI ONNISTU!" - Everstiluutnantti Karjula-Virtanen

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 20 Loka 2008 20:49

minna kirjoitti:
baldy kirjoitti:You will be very pleased to hear that Johan is getting on very well with the housemates, and is drinking wine with them at the moment. He is also proving to be very popular with the viewers.
Thats so great but it wasnt surprise. Johan is so nice general guy :)
Your Johan is a really nice guy, we are honoured to be able to watch him, thank you.

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 20 Loka 2008 20:52

You're welcome about Johan. And we also thank you about Munya who seems really genuine and nice guy also :)
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 20 Loka 2008 20:53

Nist kirjoitti:Was it real snow in the BBA-garden, or was it some kind of paper or plastic peaces?
I'm just thinking, that if it was indeed paper or plastic, so what kind of mess there is right now.. In the pool and all...

In Finland is not snowing yet, but allmost the whole day has been raining.. So very similar weather here and in the South Africa. :mrgreen:
It was artificial snow, like the real stuff, made from water. They use it at one of our ski slopes that we have in South Africa, when there is no enough of the real stuff.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 20 Loka 2008 20:54

Johan is outside smoking with the others again.

I am going to watch the nominations show, I will be back in an hour.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 20 Loka 2008 21:59

Nominations are over, and we have 2 housemates up for eviction, TK and Ricco. So far TK has proved to be the most unpopular housemate until Mimi came up for eviction last week. So far Ricco has been very popular in Africa, so it should be TK's turn to walk on Sunday, but this is Africa, and the people are very fickle, so anything is possible.

I think Johan found the nominations process quite fascinating, and quite different to your nominations show.

A little while before the nominations show Johan was shocked at the housemates discussing nominations. He says that it is no allowed at all in your BB House.

It is not allowed in this one either, but Big Brother is being exceptionally leniant this year.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 20 Loka 2008 22:05

baldy kirjoitti:I think Johan found the nominations process quite fascinating, and quite different to your nominations show.
We don't actually have a nominations show. They nominate during Tuesday and we see their nominations on Wednesdays daily show.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 20 Loka 2008 22:08

Johan has just said that he does not know if they can nominate him in Finland, and if he will get back on Sunday to find that he has been evicted.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 20 Loka 2008 22:10

In the BBA house, the housemates do their nominations during the day, mainly in the morning, on a Monday. All the viewers get to see are recorded sessions of the nominations by the housemates, and the housemates with the highest nominations are announced on Monday night during the Nomination show. The housemates are all called into the lounge for the announcement.

Helence
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja Helence » 20 Loka 2008 22:10

baldy kirjoitti:Nominations are over, and we have 2 housemates up for eviction, TK and Ricco. So far TK has proved to be the most unpopular housemate until Mimi came up for eviction last week. So far Ricco has been very popular in Africa, so it should be TK's turn to walk on Sunday, but this is Africa, and the people are very fickle, so anything is possible.

I think Johan found the nominations process quite fascinating, and quite different to your nominations show.

A little while before the nominations show Johan was shocked at the housemates discussing nominations. He says that it is no allowed at all in your BB House.

It is not allowed in this one either, but Big Brother is being exceptionally leniant this year.

Hello again! I have been so busy today, BB has been in pause... :D Thanks fos updating to You :cheers
Its true, that mominations are very seacret in our house.
Perhaps this evening is party in your house...Johan like it...oooh...maybe something becomes berween Johan and girls :D

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”