Uutiset

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Marras 2011 15:12

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother January return confirmed

The second Channel 5 series of Celebrity Big Brother will take place in January 2012, it has been confirmed.

Emma Willis announced the news on last night’s edition of spin-off show Big Brother’s Bit On The Side, which is currently running a campaign to get their fashion expert Lauren Harries in to the house.

This is the first official indication that Big Brother will return to its usual schedule as expected next year – the last in C5′s current contract for the show – with the Celeb version followed by a normal run in Summer.

However, some fans have criticised the broadcaster’s scheduling ‘overkill’, as January’s CBB will be the third series of Big Brother to air in the space of six months.

Yesterday, Channel 5 revealed plans to launch a +1 channel in early December.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/1104/celebr ... z1cvkwuscv
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

janne
Verokarhu

Re: CBB 9 - Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 18 Joulu 2011 16:44

Jedwardit tulee taloon uudestaan:
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... nuary.html
X Factor twins Jedward are set to return to the Celebrity Big Brother house in January, it has been claimed. The pair, who finished third in this year’s series, are reportedly set to make an “impact” as they enter once more!

“Big Brother wants us back in January just to make the show work. We made an impact,” John told the Daily Star today.

A show source added: “We can’t say too much but fans won’t be disappointed.”

Other stars tipped to enter the show include this year’s X Factor flop Frankie Cocozza, WAG Nicola McLean and TOWIE’s Kirk Norcross.

A Channel 5 spokesman would only say: “Big Brother executives are in talks with a number of celebrities.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z1gth8pKqh
Live Streamit palaa?
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... eturn.html
Live streaming will return for Celebrity Big Brother 2012 in January, it has been claimed this week. According to BBSpy, a new one hour programme is planned to bring viewers live coverage from the house.

The show – entitled Celebrity Big Brother: Live from the house – will air on Channel 5′s digital sister channel 5* directly after evictions.

The last series of Celebrity Big Brother in August didn’t provide any live streaming, despite complaints from fans.

Channel 5 boss Jeff Ford previously defended the axe, saying viewers had “moved on” from the days of 24/7 streams from the house.

“We could have done it if we wanted to. Channel 4 did do live streaming, but then they did less and less and less, then it became subscription so it hasn’t completely changed radically,” he explained earlier this year.

“There was a time when people sleeping or something major happening was the most interesting thing and you had to watch live feed, but then we all moved on.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z1gtho9LX1

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 21 Joulu 2011 17:41

Uudessa talossa on alppi teema
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/1220/ne ... alet-theme
Big Brother bosses have transformed the show’s house in to an Alpine chalet for the new Celebrity series, The Daily Star reports.

The red-top claims that producers have ordered a hot tub so the housemates can warm up and enjoy ‘steamy romps’ in the bubbles, as they attempt to ‘raise the heat’ in the cold Winter weather.

“It promises to be a sexy series,” said a show source, adding that it is ‘all geared up for Winter fun’.

Narrator Marcus Bentley previously suggested that the abode – based at Elstree Studios in Hertfordshire – is being redecorated after spotting workmen stripping old features out.

Celebrity Big Brother kicks off on January 5th at 9.00pm with a two-hour launch show.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/1220/ne ... z1hBUW4dG3

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 21 Joulu 2011 18:16

totalbigbrother.com kirjoitti:UPDATED: Shaun Williamson to appear on CBB9?

Yesterday, Channel 5 aired a twenty-second teaser advert for the new series of Celebrity Big Brother, which featured Shaun Williamson who played Barry Evans in Eastenders.
In the advert, Williamson can be seen shouting “Pick me!” while looking at the Big Brother eye during torrential downfall.
This is the latest advert to air on Channel 5 for the return of Celebrity Big Brother, which will premier on Thursday, 5th of January next month.
Shaun Williamsons’ appearance in an advert has sparked active discussion on whether he will take part on the upcoming season or not.
Timothy Rawlinson commented on the advert saying “he wont be in it… its a joke of him yelling pick me and they dont”.

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/advert- ... or-cbb.tbb
Uusin teaseri:

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Plusnet to sponsor Celebrity Big Brother 2012

BT-owned telecoms provider Plusnet has announced that it will sponsor Channel 5′s second series of Celebrity Big Brother.

The Yorkshire-based company has signed a six-figure deal, covering online activity on the official site, Facebook app and mobile apps as well as television broadcasts. Their idents will be created by ad agency Karmarama.

Nick Rawlings, Plusnet’s commercial director, commented: “We’re delighted to be kicking-off 2012 with such a cracking TV sponsorship, bringing our brand to a whole new audience.”

Agostino Di Falco, partnerships director at Channel 5, added: “Celebrity Big Brother’ will reach more young adults than any other programme in January. The show kick starts Channel 5′s year, and it’s great to see Maxus and BT thinking along the same lines in developing this partnership.”

Former BT mobile telecoms brands BT Cellnet and O2 previously sponsored Big Brother between 2001 and 2003. Plusnet replaces Freederm, which had been associated with the show since June 2010.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/1221/pl ... z1hBdz65y3
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Joulu 2011 15:16

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Twelve housemates to take part in Celeb BB 2012

Channel 5 has confirmed that twelve housemates will enter the Celebrity Big Brother house next month in the latest advert for the show.

The 20-second promo, a shortened version of the main trailer which debuted last Friday, features the movie-style tagline: “From the producers of Celebrity Big Brother 2011… Celebrity Big Brother 2012.”

Meanwhile, an extended version of the teaser trailer starring Shaun Williamson has also emerged. After he yells ‘pick me’ at the obelisk, Marcus Bentley says ‘We’ve told you before Barry, no!’. It ends with the former EastEnders actor correcting the Geordie narrator on his name.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/1222/tw ... z1hGkaQ6Il
Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Channel 5 rapped over pre-recorded Big Brother swearing

Channel 5 has been criticised by Ofcom for including footage of contestants swearing in pre-recorded sections of Big Brother.

This year, Richard Desmond's Channel 5 rebooted the Big Brother reality series after it had been dropped by Channel 4.

However, a complainant contacted Ofcom about two episodes of the show aired in late September, which featured housemates using the words "f**k" or "f**king" just after the 9pm watershed.

On September 23, housemate Rebeckah was heard saying, "Are you f**king crackers?" 11 seconds after the watershed, and again less than six seconds into the programme.

The episode broadcast on September 30 featured Harry shouting, "Stay the f**k out of other people‟s business" 18 seconds after the watershed, and another housemate said "f**king" 31 seconds after the watershed in the same broadcast.

Image Image

Ofcom therefore decided to launch an investigation into the episodes under rule 1.6 of the broadcasting code, which stipulates that there must not be an "abrupt" transition to more adult content just after the watershed

Channel 5 said that it "regretted" that a viewer had been offended by the language, but denied any suggestion that the transition was "unduly abrupt" after 9pm.

Channel 5 said that it had "acted reasonably and responsibly and made its decision to include strong language in the pre-titles only after serious consideration and due regard was given (at senior levels) to the relevant Ofcom rules".

The broadcaster said that there was an "unambiguous warning" aired at the start of each episode warning of strong language, and claimed that the swearing was intended to reflect the "heightened tensions" between the housemates.

It further referred to previous Ofcom rulings on the use of the word "f**k" in live pre-watershed episodes of Big Brother when it was aired on Channel and E4, in which the regulator opted against recording a breach of the code.

Channel 5 said that these earlier findings indicate that Ofcom had "distinguished between audience expectations of Big Brother pre-watershed and post-watershed, the latter including strong language".

But Ofcom said in its latest Broadcast Bulletin that the previous cases raised by Channel 5 referred to live Big Brother broadcasts, which were later accompanied by on-air apologies to viewers.

In contrast, Ofcom said that Channel 5's case involved the offensive language being "deliberately selected and inserted into two pre-recorded sequences".

"Ofcom did not consider there was sufficient editorial justification to include repeated use of the most offensive language in these programmes so soon after the watershed," said the regulator.

"The two uses of the word "f**k" or "f**king" in each programme in the period directly after the watershed did in Ofcom's view constitute an 'unduly abrupt' transition to more adult material at the watershed. Rule 1.6 was therefore breached."

Channel 5 caused controversy before launching the revamped Big Brother format by ruling out the popular live stream of the show that was offered previously by Channel 4.

In August, Channel 5's director of programmes Jeff Ford said that people had "moved on" from the Big Brother live feed, despite continuing criticism from viewers.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Joulu 2011 22:05

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Wiley set to replace Tinchy Stryder on Celeb BB?

Kuva

Tinchy Stryder has pulled out of Celebrity Big Brother 2012 after having doubts about the show – but Wiley looks set to take his place.

The 25-year-old rapper – who has had several Top 20 hits including ‘Number 1′, ‘Never Leave You’ and ‘Spaceship’ – turned down a big-money deal after deciding taking part would ‘do nothing for his image’.

He told The Sun: “I asked myself whether people I respect would go on a show and I decided that they wouldn’t. I respect myself for making this decision because they offered me a lot of money.

“Then, when I decided to go back and say no to the show, the money doubled. But music is my first thing and I love the people that support me and just know in my heart it wasn’t the right thing to do.”

Now it appears fellow grime star Wiley – famed for tracks ‘Wearing My Rolex’ and ‘Never Be Your Woman’ – will replace Stryder, hinting on his Twitter page: “Catch me in the big brother house.”

The new series kicks off on January 5th at 9.00pm on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/1223/ti ... z1hOFiq9tY
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Celeb BB poster advertising campaign launched

Channel 5 has unveiled a poster advertising campaign for Celebrity Big Brother 2012, which is running on buses and in London Tube stations.

Similarly to the televison trailers, the ads feature a stone version of the eye logo, alongside the tagline ‘Who will be chosen?’ in gold block lettering.

Fortunately, the new posters feature the correct launch date, Thursday January 5th at 9.00pm. An embarrassing blunder earlier this year saw billboards promote the Celebrity Big Brother 2011 launch on Wednesday 17th August, when it in fact began a day later.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/1223/ch ... z1hOFvfx8h
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Joulu 2011 21:18

Daily Star kirjoitti:BIG BROTHER'S KINKY PURPLE REIGN!

CELEBRITY Big Brother bosses have turned the bedroom into a kinky sex den.

It has been decorated with leather and fur.

The lighting is purple which fetish experts say evokes sexual arousal. And TV bosses have installed three double beds for the stars to romp in.

Last night Britain’s most famous brothel keeper Cynthia “Miss Whiplash” Payne said: “This sounds just like the kind of place my girls would have worked in.

“The party may be over for me but clearly Big Brother wants some naughty action in there.”

Celebrity Big Brother returns to Channel 5 on Thursday, January 5. A brand new set of stars will enter the BB house.

Rumoured names include WAG Nicola McLean, 28, TOWIE’s Kirk Norcross, 23, Ryan Giggs’s sister-in-law lover Natasha, 29, Loose Women’s Denise Welch, 53, shamed X Factor contestant Frankie Cocozza, 18, and Brit rapper Wiley, 32.

And TV bosses are clearly hoping they will steam up the place during the first wintry weeks of 2012.

There is raunchy fur all over the bed covers so the stars can get naked but keep warm.

Producers have placed leather seats in the centre of the room for the gang to canoodle on.

The huge lights in the room are purple and phallus shaped.

Experts claim purple is the most popular colour used for sex toys as it turns people on.

A show source said: “The bedroom has clearly been designed with sex action in mind.

“This could be the most sex-plosive Big Brother ever.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/22 ... le-reign-/
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Joulu 2011 21:33

entertainment-focus.com kirjoitti:Boy George Denies Taking Part In Celebrity Big Brother

Culture Club star Boy George has denied that he is taking part in the next series of Celebrity Big Brother.

Boy George took to his Twitter account today to say that he is “absolutely not” going into the house, and instead told that he’ll be performing with his band in Dubai and Australia.

He said: “I’m absolutely not going into CBB! But I am looking forward to Dubai & Australia with Culture Club!”

Rumours have been rife that the flamboyant singer will be taking part in the next series, and that he’d demanded £1million for the stint.

Other celebrities rumoured to be taking part include Lindsay Lohan, Payboy twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon, TOWIE star Kirk Norcross, and X Factor reject Frankie Cocozza.

Celebrity Big Brother returns to our screens on the 5th of January at 9pm on Channel 5.

http://www.entertainment-focus.com/news ... ig-brother
Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:'Playboy' twins join Celebrity Big Brother?

Playboy playmates Kristina Shannon and Karissa Shannon have reportedly signed up for Celebrity Big Brother.

The 22-year-old twins have been approached by Channel 5 to "sex up" the house and serve as a romantic interest for fellow rumoured contestant Kirk Norcross of The Only Way Is Essex, according to The Sun.

"The girls have pledged to really sex up the Big Brother house," a source commented. "Kirk won't know what has hit him. But with his ladies' man reputation, he is sure to be tempted by our Playmates."

The Shannon sisters acted as Hugh Hefner's live-in girlfriends between 2008 and 2010, but were ordered to leave the Playboy mansion when his relationship with ex-fiancee Crystal Harris started to heat up.

They returned to the property shortly after the couple split in June.

Lindsay Lohan, Nicola McLean, Natasha Giggs and X Factor contestant Frankie Cocozza are among the other stars rumoured to be joining Celebrity Big Brother.

Tinchy Stryder and TOWIE favourite Sam Faiers both confirmed this week that they turned down offers to appear on the show.

Celebrity Big Brother returns on January 5 at 9pm on Channel 5.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... other.html
Näistä siis kyse:

Ja kuvaan liittyvä uutinen:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... Welch.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Joulu 2011 22:00

The Sun kirjoitti:Jedward to return to Celebrity Big Brother

ODD Irish twins Jedward are to return to Celebrity Big Brother — four months after reaching the final of the last series.

The 20-year-old brothers — real names John and Edward Grimes — will go back to the house for a special challenge in which they will be planted in the garden as GNOMES.

The boys — who came third last time — will have to surprise the new housemates, who will include Loose Women's Denise Welch and DJ Boy George.

The new series of the Channel 5 show kicks off on January 5.

An insider said: "Jedward were two of the most popular housemates last time round and caused all sorts of mayhem in the house.

"Producers have asked them back this time in order to spread a bit of their zany magic on the new crop of housemates."

Housemate ... Boy George has signed up to the latest series of the show
But the boys won't be the only twins in the house this time as TV Biz revealed yesterday that bosses have signed up sexy American Playboy models Kristina and Karissa Shannon as contestants.

The insider added: "What Jedward will make of the Playboy twins is anyone's guess."

A Channel 5 spokeswoman said: "Big Brother executives are currently in talks with a number of celebrities about appearing on the Channel 5 series but we're not confirming any names at the moment."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... final.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Joulu 2011 11:43

Daily Star kirjoitti:MICHAEL MADSEN JOINING BB

Kuva

RESERVOIR Dogs star Michael Madsen has signed up to join Celebrity Big Brother.

The Hollywood actor, 54, is best known for his role as Mr Blonde in the cult film.

Michael Madsen, who has also appeared in Kill Bill, Donnie Brasco and Die Another Day, is set to shake-up the BB house.

He loves the ladies and has been wed three times. Last year he went on a nine-day drinking bender in Cornwall and ended up in hospital.

Madsen could also have an advantage over his fellow housemates.

He is friends with former Celebrity Big Brother stars Vinnie Jones, 46, and Stephen Baldwin, 45, who may well have given him tips on how to survive on the reality TV show.

A source said: “Michael is going to be the Hollywood big gun of the house. He’s quite a formidable character.”

Celebrity Big Brother starts on Thursday January 5 on Channel 5.

It will once again be hosted by Brian Dowling, 33, who said: “I can’t wait for it start.”

Other names rumoured to be appearing on the show include X Factor badboy Frankie Cocozza, 18, Lynx model Georgia Salpa, 26, Playboy twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon, 22, WAG Nicola McLean, 28, TOWIE’s Kirk Norcross, 23.

Last night a Channel 5 spokesman said: “The BB executives are in talks with a number of celebrities about appearing on the series but we are not confirming any names at the moment.”

The 12 new celebrities need to brace themselves for lots of shocks.

Just 24 hours after they arrive, Channel 5 will be staging a second live show on Friday night.

The stars will also get some knocks at the door during the way.

Bosses plan to send in surprise celebrity house guests for the day for tasks and challenges.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/22 ... OINING-BB/
The Sun kirjoitti:Ruby Wax joins Celebrity BB

COMEDIAN Ruby Wax and Reservoir Dogs actor Michael Madsen have signed up for Celebrity Big Brother.
They will join Pineapple Dance Studios star Andrew Stone in the new Channel 5 reality series which kicks off on January 5.

Bosses hope the latest names will add drama and energy to the house.

Ruby is well known from TV's Ruby Wax Meets, while Michael has appeared in numerous US films.

Andrew was one of the breakout stars of the Sky1 Pineapple series.

An insider said: "Ruby is very feisty and speaks her mind so she won't take fools lightly in the house.

Michael is a great signing as he will bring some Hollywood spirit."

And producers think Andrew will bring a Jedward-style craziness to proceedings.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... ty-BB.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Joulu 2011 14:04

Daily Star kirjoitti:CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER: GEORGIA SALPA SO SAUCY

LYNX minx Georgia Salpa is being sent into Celebrity Big Brother to get the guys all hot and bothered.

And the 32C model will certainly get pulses racing.

Sexy Georgia, 26, has admitted she hates wearing clothes even though it is going to be winter when she enters the BB house.

Last night she teased: “I actually now feel like I’m more comfortable in my underwear than I am in normal clothes.”

Celebrity Big Brother starts on Channel 5 on January 5.

Other rumoured names include Playboy twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon, 22, WAG Nicola McLean, 28, TOWIE’s Kirk Norcross, 23, and Ryan Giggs’s sister-in-law Natasha, 29.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/2 ... -so-saucy/
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 30 Joulu 2011 02:34

Eka kuva (tai puolikuva) uudesta CBB -talosta on jo vuotanut twitterin kautta julkisuuteen, vai onko sittenkään?...
totalbigbrother.com kirjoitti:Jamie East in Celeb BB house picture leaked

A new picture of the Celebrity Big Brother house featuring Holy Moly’s Jamie East on a sofa has been leaked on social networking site Twitter this afternoon.
The picture shows the Bit On The Side co-presenter sat inside a darkened winter house with red carpet and a black leather sofa.
The house structural design from the picture doesn’t look changed from the series back in August, however, it carries a similar design to the Celebrity Big Brother 7 house back in 2010 when the show was on Channel 4, when Vinnie Jones and Alex Reid took part.
The picture was leaked by a fan-Twitter page so please take it with a pinch of salt, although, this image looks rather genuine.

Kuva

Celebrity Big Brother launches January 5th on Channel 5 at 9pm, where it is expected that Celebrities will be chosen at random, hence their “Who will be chosen” slogan on their adverts.

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/jamie-e ... leaked.tbb
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Joulu 2011 02:02

unrealitytv.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2012 housemates revealed?

December 29th, 2011 by Lisa McGarry.

Celebrity Big Brother kicks off next Thursday and we know you are all dying to find out who the housemates will be.

When the reality TV series begins on the 5th of January, there will be a whole host of famous faces in the remodeled Elstree residence and we have compiled a list of all the stars rumoured to be on the lineup so far.

FRANKIE COCOZZA: The X Factor star is said to be cashing in on his recent rise to fame and despite being booted off reality TV show this year, the big haired lothario seems keen to put himself out there once again.

WAGNER: Another failed X Factor star, it is claimed that Wagner will be in the house when CBB starts next week, hoping to find love with one of the younger female housemates.

DENISE WELCH: The Loose Women panelist took on Dancing On Ice last year and this January she’s set herself another challenge. She’s well known for flashing her bits and shooting her mouth off so producers will be hoping she’ll show her fiery side!

MICHAEL MADSEN: Acted in Reservoir Dogs and Free Willy and is best pals with Splash star Darryl Hannah. Producers are hoping that the 54 year old party lover will spice things up in the Big Brother house.

NATASHA GIGGS: Only known because she had an affair with her famous brother in law Ryan Giggs, Natasha’s not much of a celeb in our eyes but then neither was Nancy Dell’Olio and she’s done OK for herself in recent months!

RUBY WAX: We haven’t seen much of straight talking comedienne Ruby Wax in recent years, so it will be nice if she makes a bit of a comeback on BB. It is reported that producers are expecting her to put her postgraduate certificate in psychotherapy to good use, during chats with her fellow housemates.

ANDREW STONE: Stone is a dance teacher at Pineapple Dance Studios and shot to fame on the Sky 1 TV show of the same name. Stone took part in the 2010 series of Big Brother and was part of an all-male tribute band to the Pussycat Dolls called the “Alley Cat Dogs” but says he left when he was the only one who could dance well enough.

SHAUN WILLIAMSON: He’s best known as Barry from Eastenders and more recently Shaun appeared in a promo for Celebrity Big Brother, begging for a spot in the house. Word is that the producers have granted Williamson his wish.

NATALIE CASSIDY: Another Easties star, best known for her role of Sonia Jackson, her constant weight struggle and her volatile relationship with the father of her baby daughter, it is reported that Natalie is hoping to breathe some new life into her TV career by competing a stint on the Channel 5 series.

KIRK NORCROSS: Amy Childs left TOWIE for Celebrity Big Brother earlier this year, and Marj Wright jumped ship for a stint on I’m A Celebrity. Word is that Kirk is planning to do the same and is considering joining either Celebrity Big Brother, or channel 5′s The Bachelor.

KRISTINA and KARISSA SHANNON: Sexy Playboy models who just happen to be twins, it’s not hard to guess why bosses would want these two beauties in the house!

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/celebrity- ... more-77609
You´re welcome!

BB-Kärpänen
Isä Pernoo

Viesti Kirjoittaja BB-Kärpänen » 31 Joulu 2011 02:09

Madsen ei Masden..pääsinpäs pätemään
Itse tiedän sydämessäni, että siellä ei ole rikoksen muruakaan.
-Ilkka Kanerva

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Joulu 2011 02:15

BB-Kärpänen kirjoitti:Madsen ei Masden..pääsinpäs pätemään
Unrealitytv UK:n toimituksen hutilointia näköjään. [smilie=a_cool.gif] Korjataan...
You´re welcome!

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 31 Joulu 2011 17:21

Jedwardit pukeutuvat tontuiksi CBB9:sissä
Pop duo Jedward will dress up as gnomes for a special challenge in the new series of Celebrity Big Brother next month, The Sun reports.

Just over a week ago, The Daily Star claimed that the former X Factor contestants would return to the house after coming third in Channel 5′s first edition of the show in September.

Now, their rival paper has revealed more details about their apparent comeback, suggesting that they will surprise the new crop of housemates by popping up in a task.

The Sun’s insider said: “Jedward were two of the most popular housemates last time round and caused all sorts of mayhem in the house. Producers have asked them back this time in order to spread a bit of their zany magic on the new crop of housemates.”

Celebrity Big Brother 2012 begins on Thursday January 5th at 9.00pm on Channel 5

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/1227/je ... z1i7sQw6bA
Jonkilainen Seksi-teema makuuhuoneessa
The Daily Star are up to their old tricks again, claiming the Celebrity Big Brother bedroom has been made a ‘kinky sex den’ for the new series!

According to the sleazy rag, the room features leather seating for housemates to ‘canoodle’ on, and huge phallus-shaped lights, which are purple as the colour supposedly ‘evokes sexual arousal’ and ‘turns people on’.

Meanwhile, there are three double beds, with fur covers to keep the stars warm.

Bosses apparently hope the decor will encourage them to ‘steam up’ the show. A source said: “The bedroom has clearly been designed with sex action in mind. This could be the most sex-plosive Big Brother ever.”

As if that wasn’t enough, the paper also sought comment from ‘Britain’s most famous brothel keeper’ Cynthia ‘Miss Whiplash’ Payne, who said: “This sounds just like the kind of place my girls would have worked in. The party may be over for me but clearly Big Brother wants some naughty action in there.”

Sex this, sex that – we wish The Daily Star would give it a rest…

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/1226/ce ... z1i7skvM4E

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Joulu 2011 18:38

BB:n britteihin aikanaan tuonut mies eli BBUK:.n "isä" on lyöty ritariksi...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother boss Peter Bazalgette awarded knighthood

Peter Bazalgette, the man that brought Big Brother to UK television, has been awarded a knighthood in the Queen’s New Year Honours list.

The 58-year-old – who also pioneered lifestyle programming, creating shows such as Ready Steady Cook, Changing Rooms and Ground Force – received the accolade for services to broadcasting.

He commented: “To receive a knighthood is a delightful compliment and I’m acknowledging it as recognition for television’s thriving independent production sector in general.”

Bazalgette’s production company Bazal was absorbed by Endemol in 1990. In 2000, he sold the Big Brother format in the UK, three years after Endemol founder John De Mol created it in the Netherlands.

In the eleven years since, there have been 24 series including spin-offs, three of which were produced under the Bazal name. The UK version has been credited with accelerating the global popularity of the show, which has aired in over seventy countries.

Bazalgette left Endemol in 2007 and is currently the president of the Royal Television Society and a consultant in the media industry.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/1231/bi ... z1i8BEZGrN
You´re welcome!

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 01 Tammi 2012 18:03

Kärsimysten talo odottaa kilpailijoita
The Celebrity Big Brother 2012 contestants will apparently live in a ‘house of pain’, with producers planning extra evictions among other shocks.

According to the Daily Star, the twelve new housemates should ‘constantly be on their guard’ as Big Brother will be ‘more unpredictable than ever’ in the new series, which begins this Thursday at 9.00pm on Channel 5.

Evictions are set to take place twice weekly, with regular Wednesday boot-outs alongside the usual Friday live shows. A source said: “They will be dropping like flies after just days in the house. They’ve all got big egos and want to make the final, so the constant threat of eviction and a booing crowd will make them nervous.”

Presenter Brian Dowling has also promised that Big Brother will get tougher, after the last series was criticised for being too easy on the celebrities. He pledged: “The whip will be cracked – we are going to make it tough for them. It’ll be hell living in that house.”

Names rumoured for the new series include ‘Wearing My Rolex’ rapper Wiley, The Only Way Is Essex‘s Kirk Norcross, WAG Nicola McLean and model Georgia Salpa

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/0101/ho ... z1iDu3ypdW
Tuplahäätö joka viikko
Celebrity Big Brother 2012 will see double evictions every week, it has been revealed. Live shows are currently planned for every Friday AND Wednesday of the new series, which starts new month.

TOWIE stars Kirk Norcross, rapper Wiley and Boy George have all been linked to the new series on Channel 5.

Former Eastender Natalie Cassidy and Loose Woman Denise Welch are both on the short list too, packing their bags ahead of the show’s launch on January 5.

Watch a promo for the new series below…

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z1iDuhLqLx

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Tammi 2012 18:18

Daily Star kirjoitti:CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER: CELEB BB BABE IS IN TOP NIC

Kuva
ABOVE: Nicola McLean has plenty to celebrate as she helps us bring in the New Year Nicola can’t bear people who have affairs and ruin families and after reading about Natasha’s antics she hates her
A close friend

GORGEOUS Nicola McLean has plenty to celebrate as she helps us bring in the New Year.

The reality babe, who shows off her mouth-watering curves in our exclusive shoot, could be heading Stateside.

While Nicola, 30, prepares to enter Celebrity Big Brother on Thursday, her footballer husband Tom Williams is on the verge of signing for a US team.

And if things go to plan for the defender, 31, then Nic and their two children will join him across the pond.

■Tom has secured training sessions with a team in America’s Major League Soccer and will jet over for meetings on January 19.

A football insider said last night: “This is a massive opportunity for Tom and it’s looking likely he’ll be signing on the dotted line within days of arriving.

“Nicola will probably still be in the Big Brother house when he hears if he’s got it. So she could be moving to America very soon after she finishes on the show.”

■The former model is set to enter the Channel 5 house this week alongside Reservoir Dogs film hunk Michael Madsen and former EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy.

But pals fear there could be rows when Nicola comes face to face with Natasha Giggs, who is also lined up to appear.

A close friend admitted: “Nicola can’t bear people who have affairs and ruin families and after reading about Natasha’s antics she hates her.

“She thinks she’ll really struggle to get along with Natasha after what she’s meant to have done.”

Bookies believe Nicola is far more likely to win the series than Natasha.

Ryan Giggs’ sister-in-law is the 40-1 outsider to walk away as winner, while Nicola is 12-1 to win.

A show insider revealed: “Natasha is going in as a villain so she’ll really struggle to turn that around. Nicola is much more likely to win over the public.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/bigbrother/v ... in-top-Nic
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: CBB 9/BBUK13 - Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Tammi 2012 19:26

Eka riita/kissatappelu jo tuloillaan...?
Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:'Big Brother' Nicola McLean slams Natasha Giggs: 'She ruined lives'

Rumoured Celebrity Big Brother contestant Nicola McLean has blasted her potential housemate Natasha Giggs for "making money from ruining lives".

The glamour model said she would be unhappy to see Giggs in the Channel 5 reality show, as she objects to the 29-year-old finding fame through her eight-year affair with ex-brother-in-law Ryan Giggs.

Kuva
Nicola McLean

Kuva
Natasha Giggs

"'I know we all have difficult lives, but I can't work out how things went so wrong that she did what she did," McLean told New. "If she goes on the show, she is just making money from ruining people's lives. I know everyone has a past but, to me, it's the lowest of the low."

Giggs hit back at McLean's comments on her Twitter profile by saying: "Someone who spends their life commenting on and judging others lives is what I call a BUSY ARSE with no life of their own to talk about!

"She def needs to #getoverit n get a hobby.. Mind u, she needs to have something to talk about and she obviously has nothin else to say that is of interest to anyone!!"

Giggs denied rumours linking her to Celebrity Big Brother back in December. She is believed to have been offered a £50,000 fee to appear.

Ruby Wax, X Factor star Frankie Cocozza, Denise Welch and TOWIE's Kirk Norcross are among those tipped to enter the Elstree compound.

Celebrity Big Brother launches Thursday (January 5) at 9pm on Channel 5.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... lives.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: CBB 9 - Yleistä keskustelua

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Tammi 2012 21:16

Täällä taas on jo varmaa tietoa asukeista...
allthelatestentertainmentnews.blogspot.com/ kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2012...
2 DAYS TO GO...

The NEW series begins on Thursday 5th January 2012 at 9pm on Channel 5.

12 celebs are entering the ALL NEW BB house at some point this week. However, they can expect some BIG surprises...

1. Frankie Cocozza.
2. Kirk Norcross.
3. Ruby Wax.
4. Andrew Stone.
5. Nicola McLean.
6. Michael Madsen.
7. Denise Welch.
8. Natalie Cassidy.
9. Natasha Giggs.
10. To be revealed soon.
11. To be revealed soon.
12. To be revealed soon.

The last 3 celebs are BIG. It's going to be an AMAZING series. You do NOT want to miss it. One of them in particular was heavily rumoured, and then they ''denied'' going into the house and now... they are going in!

For all the BB news on Twitter, follow:
http://www.twitter.com/BigBrotherUKC5.

http://allthelatestentertainmentnews.blogspot.com/
Kukahan nyt on kyseessä ?

Sittenkin jo Boy George ? vai Lindsay Lohan ? Tuskin nyt Charlie Sheen ainakaan, vai josko sittenkin ?
You´re welcome!

FankiKitsune
Big Brother

Re: CBB 9 - Yleistä keskustelua

Viesti Kirjoittaja FankiKitsune » 03 Tammi 2012 22:08

^ Ooi oii oi! Tulispa Lindsay Lohan! :D
That damn fox!

Kuva

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “CBB9”